• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime!

is it just me or is the pokemon anime really predictable now. every time there is a difficult situation the pokemon evolves or learns a new move or something. maybe that's just the set-up for the anime. i aint complaining, i love a good evolution/cool ass move as much as the next person, but it's repetitive. and then there are some pokemon that don't evolve for like half a season.

just finished watching an episode of bleach and it doesn't interest me too much.

when has pokemon not been predictable tho..

idk in my opinion most long running anime get predictable after a while, especially shounen. an exception being hunter x hunter, but yyyeah

hak and yona haven't even kissed yet
they need to make s2

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait is the manga finished? I finished the first season of the anime, and there's no news of a second season
...I like it so much that I might end up reading the manga

They need to kiss ;-;

I only watched the first episode of Akatsuki, the MC's personality slightly put me off so I put it on hold but I'm sure I'll grow to like her when I watch it sometime again .
Yeah at the beginning she is annoying but she changes c;

this is such nostalgia

Last edited:
i started to rewatch one piece!
all the nostalgia!!! It's so exciting noticing all the foreshadowing and the change of characters *v* also how their voices changed over time!
i'm also super excited for one piece GOLD to be released in japan in 3 days!!

i also started to rewatch detective conan, i was so crazy about it as kid. although i feel like i never catch up... i started in january and am around ep 80 now, from around 800 lol

aaaand i'm super happy that they announced to make a season 4 of fullmetal panic! *-* i regret now that i already read the manga because now i know what will happen ;-;
WELL its no wonder that it took so many years for a new anime to be made, BECAUSE SO LESS PEOPLE KNOW THE ANIME
i feel like i'm the only girl who watches mecha anime these days

My first anime was fruits basket, I first found out about it in the 3rd grade when I saw someone holding manga. I just finished watching One Punch, and taking a break from watching anymore anime again or else id get hooked.

currently on black butler. ugh, hate ciel even though hes not that evil but just..i hate kids.

I'm thinking about rewatching Sailor Moon. I've only watched season 1 (and a bit of season 2) in English, but I really want to rewatch it in Japanese. I heard the dub cut out a lot of episodes, but is the original Japanese dub that different from the English? I mean, other than the names of the characters.

is it just me or is the pokemon anime really predictable now. every time there is a difficult situation the pokemon evolves or learns a new move or something. maybe that's just the set-up for the anime. i aint complaining, i love a good evolution/cool ass move as much as the next person, but it's repetitive. and then there are some pokemon that don't evolve for like half a season.

just finished watching an episode of bleach and it doesn't interest me too much.

that one time ash lost. never saw it coming
https://youtu.be/qZTm7kKttac

You're right, her personality does change a lot :)

Finished chuunibyou the other day, I think I'll give anime a break lol

oh haha you've only said that like 5 times now tho
"so done with anime" *watches 2 more animes*

I went back to DR3 because it's one of those 'why not'. I haven't watched future arc yet but I really like the opening of despair arc.
Idk what I expected with fanservice... but I might keep watching to see how it goes.

oh haha you've only said that like 5 times now tho
"so done with anime" *watches 2 more animes*

Did that over like two weeks because I had no TV shows to watch :( now I do ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not watching DR3, waiting for it's game to come out.

Umm, I've just finished Tokoyo Ghoul and Your lie in April and im looking for a cute ( subbed ) anime that can be found on Netflix atm but I can't find anything! Hopefully I'll find something soon c;

Last edited:
Summer 2016 anime is so bad compared to spring...

Spring had some good animes but sumer really has quite a lot of good ones (imo)

Oh btw can someone recommend me some animes? I'll watch it as long as its not mecha

Last edited:
Im tempted to rewatch HxH cause its so good ;u;

Still watching one piece every week but theres no episode this Sunday because of film Gold

Finished Kuroko no Basket and I loved it SOOOOOOO much

Also been watching all the Spring 2016 anime, Summer definitely isn't as good atm. Definitely need to watch the new magi about Sinbad Though

currently watching Re Zero (which is... alright i guess) and Code Geass. i'm also currently trying to decide if i should go through the Clannad visual novel or just watch the anime.

Back