• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anime!

I WAS CRYING SO MUCH THRU THIS EP HELP MEEEEEEEEEE
REM BEST GIRL

We all saw it coming but still salty when he told Rem he loved Emilia
AND WHEN REM WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE IF THEY HAD RUN AWAY ::'''(((

Just binge watched the first 5 episodes of Orange and damn.
Definitely watch it. I have the feeling it's the new your lie in April.

xE5fViO.jpg

best spoiler ever imo

Last edited:
Magica Madoka is really good

Anyone have any good manga suggestions? I recently caught up with the Ancient Magus Bride, and am itching for something similar/good.

i tried giving Clannad a shot. i tried the visual novel a few years ago too, but fell off ten hours into it or so. i just can't do it. all the characters (aside from the protagonist) are so one-dimensional and cute to the point of it being obnoxious.

at least Re:Zero is still decent.

I WAS CRYING SO MUCH THRU THIS EP HELP MEEEEEEEEEE
REM BEST GIRL

We all saw it coming but still salty when he told Rem he loved Emilia
AND WHEN REM WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE IF THEY HAD RUN AWAY ::'''(((

There's an alt-timeline book where they actually do run off together and have a family :^)

So... OVA?

The best possible ending

Last edited:
subaruuuuu whyyyyyyyy rem is obv best girl - emilia did nothing tbh BUT YOU CHOSE HER ANYWAYS??? argh poor rem ;o;
original.jpg

Last edited:
There's an alt-timeline book where they actually do run off together and have a family :^)

So... OVA?

The best possible ending

Yeah I heard about that, seems pretty interesting might check around to see if there's any translations of it ;o; ova of that would be great tho

subaruuuuu whyyyyyyyy rem is obv best girl - emilia did nothing tbh BUT YOU CHOSE HER ANYWAYS??? argh poor rem ;o;
original.jpg

SHES SO BEAUTIFUL THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

I just wish that instead of the school having to be shut down something else would have happened, it really took it up similar to muse with that even more :^/

cute episode tho and the end song was nice

I'm currently watching Bananya, Ozmafia, Sweetness and Lightning, Orange, Dragonball Super and Eureka 7. I'm thinking of starting up Utena tomorrow, as I'm ashamed to say I've never watched it. My absolute fave is Shiki, followed closely by Sailor Moon. :)

Magica Madoka is really good

Anyone have any good manga suggestions? I recently caught up with the Ancient Magus Bride, and am itching for something similar/good.

It's not a manga, but have you watched the anime 'Earl and Fairy?' It's not as sweet as AMB and it has more drama, but it kinda has the same vibe and some of the same themes. Also, I saw an article about this manga on Anime News Network the other day. I've never read it myself, but something about it reminded me of AMB so I added it to my 'Want to Read' list.

Back