• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anime!

I'm watching ace attorney, mayogia, boku no hero academia, kiznaiver and kuma miko

Dang, I was really enjoying Kimi ni Todoke until they brought in this complete ass**** girl who has a crush on the main guy and is the cutesy, fake popular type. If it were a couple episodes, sure I wouldn't mind. She's been pissing me off for 5 straight episodes and I glanced at the description and it looks like this still goes on for a couple more episodes.

sHh1YJ9.png

This tbh

Putting that aside, I've seen a few series, none of which very popular. I don't watch much anime since my dad usually doesn't approve ;-;

Watching Pokemon Anime and I finished Corpse Party around August last year. It terrified me tbh! XD

so like I've been wanting to try anime for a bit now.
The problem is that I really don't know where to start. so recommendations would be cool

Just finished watching Hetalia for the third time. Felt a bit upset and it cheered me right up, as usual.~

I'm already missing Haikyuu :c But at least there's still the manga to look forward to each week! ^^

I have a bunch of things I'm planning on watching this season, but so far the only new series I've started is Bakuon!! which had a cute first episode, but slice of life isn't usually my thing bc I find it gets boring quickly. But we'll see how it goes ?\_(ツ)_/?

Animes that I'm currently watching:

Ace Attorney (Eh, okay I guess. xD)
Another (Really mysterious and creepy.)
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD PLEASE WATCH IT SO WE CAN FANBOY/FANGIRL ABOUT IT TOGETHER.)
Kyoukai no Kanata (ALSO REALLY, REALLY GOOD. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.)
Sword Art Online II (AMAZING.)

Last edited:
I started My Hero Academia and it's really good so far! It's a newer anime if anyone was looking for something fresh. I also started Gintama because it kept getting good ratings everywhere. Currently on episode 9 and I guess I have to give it more episodes before I judge it.

Last edited:
Bungou Stray Dogs is better than i thought it would be. I'm also watching Kiznaiver which is just so so for now...
Might pickup watching Love Live again as well~ Oh yea and The Lost Village is just weird, its kind of going in circles and this one girl is too annoying :mad:

So I watched Doukyuusei recently and it's a really sweet film. If you're fond of the shounen ai genre then I really recommend that you watch this film. It is probably one of, if not the most realistic and less problematic of all the shounen ai and yaoi anime series and films (although there is one thing that is slightly off putting but that doesn't take anything away from the film). I fell in love with the main characters as I did with the film overall.
I'm sure you guys could find it in a better quality if you search hard enough and although I was fine with average quality because I was so drawn in by everything about this film I wouldn't mind seeing it in a better quality too.
But yeah, I honestly cannot recommend you watch Doukyuusei enough because it is amazing!

I just started watching "My love story" Recently, I don't usually watch shows like this, but it's just really cute, and heartwarming, it kinda gives the same happy feels as Yotsuba, no terrible drama or anything, just a cute story.

Back