• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime!

has anyone watched black bullet? got a recommendation and just curious if anyone has watched some of the episodes

My favourite animes are Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Noragami and basically every Studio Ghibli movie~
At the moment I'm currently watching Fairy Tail and Kagerou Project!

its ok i started zetsuen no tempest like 3 or 2 years ago and im like..2 episodes away from finishing it but im sooo lazy

you watched k-on??????? omg i cant imagine you watching that
i finished like some anime in a day?? i stayed up to watch anohana so. i think i was pretty fast on watching kyousougiga..and dare i admit it, i caught up pretty quick for kill la kill. but other anime i only watch 1 ep and i forget about it oops

did someone say Zetsuen no Tempest? lol sorry. big fan of the show :p

A few days ago I bought Baccano (saw it) and Paprika (haven't seen yet) and I'm really happy about that, I've been wanting to find the Baccano dvds forever!

And today I watched a bit of Princess Jellyfish.

Last edited:
Still reading the Blue Exorcist manga, very different from the anime!
I have no issues with this though, I'm enjoying it very much and I'm so glad I bought it.

To top off my Blue Exorcist love, I ordered a little 2.5in Rin figure for my desk, he's really adorable and it was a great idea to purchase him.

I've also watched two episodes of Kill la Kill, I intend on finishing it once school is over and I have no more finals.

Last edited:
Watching Samurai Flamenco now. I watched a few episodes while it was airing but then I got distracted.

you watched a whole anime about anime girls drinking tea and being in a band
i cant even watch k-on and i like that kind of stuff more than you wtF

I watched K-On. The whole thing. Loved it.

Just because an anime has alot of feminine stuff, doesn't mean a boy can't watch it.

Just like a girl watching a totally hardcore and violent anime like Attack on Titan or Black Butler.

Can anyone recommend me anime like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu?
Kinda like School/Comedy/ a little bit of Romance/Action

I'm desperate because I have been looking for a new anime and none of what I found made me giggle.

I just finished watching the two seasons of Baka.to Test, and there are no more episodes left. I'm heartbroken.

Back