• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime!

Finished Death Note. Crying like ****...
I had watched half last year and finished today...
I will be depressed for a week probably now-_-. But
That was the best/worst ending ever!!!

I don't really watch anime, I did just finished re watching Mew Mew Power, if anyone has any suggestions please tell me!

Crunchyroll has their All Access Membership on sale for $70 + $15 store credit, instead of the usual $100 (or $150? I haven't looked since they added manga). So you get to see everything right away after once they hit the website and you support legal means of viewing anime.

I don't really watch anime, I did just finished re watching Mew Mew Power, if anyone has any suggestions please tell me!
never watched that but you should try madoka because . madoka magica is great. it looks like a cute magical girl anime but underneath its hiding something ok

also tsuirtrama (or however its spelled im too lazy to look it up) is a cute anime about friendship between 4 boys. havent finished it, but i will someday.

if you want something dark and weird you could try aku no hana if youre not turned off by its art style

anyway im finally gonna go watch kyokai no kanata. been meaning to watch it ever since i saw the previews for it but never got a chance.

I liked Madoka Magica as well! I didn't like the ending though :/
i thought the ending was the best way to end it tbh

also ive been watching knk straight for like 3 hours oh my god I LOVE MIRAI!! MIRAI AND MITSUKI ARE GAY AND THEY ARE IN LOVE AND NOTHIG WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE everyone is SOOO CUTE

I'm watching Inuashya. I am trying to get into it but I can't seem too :/.
So my back up if Inuashya doesn't work out is probably Madoka Magica since we are on the topic of it :p.
I watched 5 episodes but never watched anymore...

I'm watching Inuashya. I am trying to get into it but I can't seem too :/.
So my back up if Inuashya doesn't work out is probably Madoka Magica since we are on the topic of it :p.
I watched 5 episodes but never watched anymore...

inysuahahaha looks bad. finish madoka. finish it.

everyone watch knk if u havent now bc ur missing out on sooo much.... mirai is a queen
also i gotta check out magi's second season. how far is it into the manga? if anyone is even watching it.

im starting to watch moribito: guardian of the spirit
i saw some eps when it was on adult swim and it seemed interesting???

Checking out Soul Eater....on episode 7 right now...of season 1.

someone talk to me about zetsuen no tempest
or more importantly, our goddess fuwa aika

Right well I've nearly finished Clannad so i now have

-Mew Mew Power
-Clannad
-Clannad after story

anymore I should watch?

Back