• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anime!

You're asking for a bit when it comes to magical girls. A majority, if not all, are pretty cheesy.

If you haven't watched it yet Cardcaptor Sakura is a classic. Full Moon wo Sagash!te is another oldie but goody. If you're willing to indulge in cheese:
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy ( Tenchi Muyo! )
Powerpuff Girls Z
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

You're the best! M'wah!

I'm watching shingeki no kyojin, aku no hana, and one piece

My all time favourite anime would have to be natsume yuujincho and mushishi

My favorites are: Fruits basket,Elfin lied,Rideback,Rosario vampire,The slayers,Oh my goddess,Sword art and Claymore

I'm sorry but in what universe is Pokemon better than any show?

This. ^ Pok?mon is okay... I suppose. I mean I've only really seen Diamond and Pearl/Battle Dimension, so the newer stuff really. x3 I've seen some older episodes and watched some movies, but I can't say it's the best thing ever. Also, Ash is the dumbest Pok?mon trainer I have ever seen: Enough said. Sure it's appealing to some but... I can't say it's the best. There are lots of other good anime out there too!

And actually, I've been watching Fate/Zero recently, and I'm on the second half of the whole series (since on MAL they said there was two series when really it's just one big series yet they took a 3 month break to focus on the animation for the second half, so yeah x3) and honest? It's in the run to be one of my favourite anime. It's so different, unique and the animation is spectacular, but it has simply the best fight scenes ever in anime that I have seen, and I've been on the edge of my seat since I started watching it too. Not to mention that the plot was so well-thought out it's hard to actually find a loophole in the plot. x3 I've gotta say, I love it. I've also been recommended to read the Light Novels too but, well, that's moving on from anime discussion now, but yeah. ^-^" it's great!

Ahh, I finished re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I loved it just as much as I did the first time! It's great! I'll probably re-watch the 2003 FMA sometime soon as well, although I much prefer the story in Brotherhood. If anyone here has seen both, which do you prefer?

For any Attack on Titan fans. :x I can't stop laughing. This has literally made my day. x'D

(so yeah, finally got round to watching it and I love it... man, the first episode already made me cry. But it's damn awesome... I love it! Definitely the best currently airing anime). :3

You know that feeling after watching a great show where you don't know what to do with your self so you sort of just stare blankly at the wall in front of you while you wonder why it has to be over?

I've experienced it with a couple of shows; Code Geass, D.Gray-Man, Angel Beats!, and now Guilty Crown.

If, by any chance you know of an anime that does that, I'd like to know. (The more strife and bloodshed the better)

Has anyone heard of Sailor Moon?
I watched that show when I was younger and I have recently remembered it.
I have now watched every single episode from two main series.

The Dark Kingdom Arc
The Black Moon Arc

Has anyone heard of Sailor Moon?
I watched that show when I was younger and I have recently remembered it.
I have now watched every single episode from two main series.

The Dark Kingdom Arc
The Black Moon Arc

Most people have, it's like the anime every other anime is based off of, the original gangster of anime :p

(man I hate when I'm the last post on a page; like my heart just got thrown into a wood chipper)

I?m currently watching.
- Oreimo
- Naruto Shippuden
- One Piece
- Attack on Titan
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
and then a lot of small 12 episode animes, and reading a lot of manga and stuff ^^

My crunchyroll Profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ForgottenT
you can see my fav on there, at least the ones crunchyroll have :D

Last edited:
On my watch and finish list for the summer, I have:
Attack on Titan (Episode 7 as of today!)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamyia
Gurren Laggan
Lucky Star
Ouran
Soul Eater

Yesterday, I watched episode 85 of Hunter x Hunter. I think I left my jaw on the floor. I'm severely traumatized.

Currently watching:

Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Chihayafuru (season 2)
Dansai bunri no Crime Edge
Shingeki no Kyojin
Suisei no Gargantia
Toriko
Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san

Oh my god... Shingeki no Kyojin! I'm in love with this Anime. Just watched episode 13th also reading the manga... It has some german in the opening and most of the names are german... The names are awful... but okay ^^'

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die J?ger :D

Back