• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anime!

I'm currently watching Mirai Nikki.

I have too many favorite anime series to count! >.<

Most of the ones I like are pretty old now like Inuyasha, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Full Moon wo Saga****e, Elfen Lied, and Chobits.

Series that are more recent (not that recent) that I love are Angelic Beats, K-ON, Hanasaku Iroha, Durarara, and Umineko no Naku Koro ni!

For those who watch Attack on Titan, the two episodes last week were both episode 13.5 so episode 14 came out today and it has a new opening [I liked the first one but whatever] and it features a lot of Levi badass-ness. Just thought I'd let it be known because I was sort of confused when I saw episode 14 on the front page of my anime site again.

Anyway, Levi, yay

The only ones I like rewatching are Baka and Test/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Are there any upbeat anime with not so much violence and cussing and all that? I would watch Bunny Drop if I had the chance :)

The only ones I like rewatching are Baka and Test/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Are there any upbeat anime with not so much violence and cussing and all that? I would watch Bunny Drop if I had the chance :)
Go watch School Days :3

Very cute

I loved Angel Beats! It really played with my emotions because it was heartbreaking, thought provoking, and hilarious.
If someone could suggest something for me to watch next that is similar to angelbeats in quality, that'd be spectacular.

I loved Angel Beats! It really played with my emotions because it was heartbreaking, thought provoking, and hilarious.
If someone could suggest something for me to watch next that is similar to angelbeats in quality, that'd be spectacular.

Try Code Geass, it has everything Angel Beats has. I also like Guilty Crown and D.Gray-man which are also good but Guilty Crown is more serious and D.Gray-man has the worst ending ever (especially because it's like 100 episodes...)

@Mugiwara_chan; Although I haven't watched it, the English Dub is terrible because of 4Kids and I feel like they should be able to find a chest within 700 episodes. I have heard that it could be emotional and sad but I guess I just don't like to see a post like; I love Bleach/Naruto/OnePiece! Then just leaving it at that. The only thing worse would be doing that with Yugioh or Pokemon. I mean I love Naruto, Yugioh (Everything but Zexal), and the Aizen Arc of Bleach but it just ain't classy to do that

Go watch School Days :3

Very cute
I only watched a little bit. I think I'll stop watching it if the anime gets pretty... age-inappropriate. LOL. The manga ending was pretty scary. I always thought scary books weren't that scary. It's not that scary when you read it, but the aftermind...

I watched Bunny Drop. The series is really great! I strongly recommend it for anyone who's looking for a mix of upbeat and emotion in an anime.

I only watched a little bit. I think I'll stop watching it if the anime gets pretty... age-inappropriate. LOL. The manga ending was pretty scary. I always thought scary books weren't that scary. It's not that scary when you read it, but the aftermind...

I watched Bunny Drop. The series is really great! I strongly recommend it for anyone who's looking for a mix of upbeat and emotion in an anime.
I can't lie, i was totally joking ;D

I can't lie, i was totally joking ;D

;.; But seriously, the manga version was really weird. I guess I'll stop with the anime. I always thought that Itou was a dumb man. I wonder why all the girls like him so much.

Bunny Drop was very fun to watch. I wish anime shows were longer. I like watching dubs of everything too, and most of the time there isn't any....

I've been trying to get into Fruits Basket. Can someone give me a description of it?

It's about a family, the Sohmas, that lives under the curse of the Zodiac. 12 of the family members suffer from this curse, and anytime they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex, or become ill, they change into their corresponding zodiac animal.

A normal girl named Tohru Honda discovers the curse and that's where the story starts.

It's about a family, the Sohmas, that lives under the curse of the Zodiac. 12 of the family members suffer from this curse, and anytime they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex, or become ill, they change into their corresponding zodiac animal.

A normal girl named Tohru Honda discovers the curse and that's where the story starts.
Looks interesting. I'll look into it and see if I like it.

;.; But seriously, the manga version was really weird. I guess I'll stop with the anime. I always thought that Itou was a dumb man. I wonder why all the girls like him so much.

Bunny Drop was very fun to watch. I wish anime shows were longer. I like watching dubs of everything too, and most of the time there isn't any....
He's a playa :p

Just finished Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka and Im currently watching Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! and Hellsing Ultimate :)
Edit: Oh and Im watching Dangan Ronpa too.

I'm going to start watching Fruits Basket today! Hopefully I can get into it.
If anyone knows, which is better, the dub or sub?

Back