• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime!

Mushi-Shi, Eden of the East, Soul Eater, and Rurouni Kenshin.

Ghibli of course, especially Spirited away.

Also these.

I've got a lot of the Hayao directed Ghibli movies. Still missing a couple.(Totoro, Porco Rosso)

Studio Ghibli is lovely. I like Grave of the Firglies but it's really depressing

edit: loving attack on titan O__________O

Last edited:
Studio Ghibli's films are my favorite films period. I didn't know we were counting anime films, but then again, all of his would probably be the majority. Totoro and Grave of the Fireflies are my two favorites.

I've seen 98% of the anime mentioned in this thread and i must say, ya'll have good taste ;)
Yep, this. :)

I remember watching Dragonball/DBZ as a child. My mother always disapproved because it was too flashy, lol. It's nice to see a lot of the older titles popping up in this thread. Loved the .hack series (including the games), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Escaflowne, Gundam Wing, Pokemon, etc. The list could go on; most of which have already been named in this thread a number of times!

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Attack on Titan? good lord.... how do I fast forward to next weekend.

Just Finished Shugo Chara (Miki <3) and my favorites are: Negima, Suite Precure, Kampfer, and Rosario + Vampire (Mizore~!)

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Attack on Titan? good lord.... how do I fast forward to next weekend.

I did and I screamed the whole episode

i liked nichijou, azumanga daioh, soul eater, and i'm currently watching polar bear cafe. also xxxholic, it was neat

I really liked FMA (still have to watch brotherhood), Baccano!, I've watched the first two of the Rebuild of Evangelion movies and while the first one wasnt great the second was amazing, Steins;Gate was also pretty good, Gurren Lagann is one of my favorites, and akira was one of the first animes I watched, and it was amazing.

Currently I'm watching Attack on Titan which is crazy good, and I watched a few episodes of Devil Survivor 2 but it kept getting worse and worse so I stopped watching.

I really liked FMA (still have to watch brotherhood), Baccano!, I've watched the first two of the Rebuild of Evangelion movies and while the first one wasnt great the second was amazing, Steins;Gate was also pretty good, Gurren Lagann is one of my favorites, and akira was one of the first animes I watched, and it was amazing.

Currently I'm watching Attack on Titan which is crazy good, and I watched a few episodes of Devil Survivor 2 but it kept getting worse and worse so I stopped watching.

Wow I have not seen you in a long time!
I hope that everyone can watch AoT ^o^

I just finished watching Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 yesterday, has anyone else seen this? ; _ ; it's sad... (it's only 11 episodes)

oh man, i'm surprised nobody's said puella magi madoka magica yet

but off the top of my head i've seen both versions of fma, lucky star, k-on!, p&swg, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, pmmm, hamtaro, pokemon, azumanga daioh, elfen lied, a few episodes of ebichu, and a bunch of ghibli movies (the cat returns is wonderful wow)

i used to be really into anime and stuff in middle school but now i only watch a handful now and then

currently i'm watching neon genesis evangelion and wow it's great

Does Sailor Moon count? It is a bit hard to follow, though. And don't even try to read the manga and watch it at the same time, as there are almost no similarities... Apart from Usagi bring in both.

IKR the suspense!!

Yup :>

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGM YOUR LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I KNOW WHO HAS SEEN IT AS WELL. OMGOMGOMGOGM ITS MY FAV ANIME EVERRRRRRR. I JUST LOVE DOROTHY AND SNOWWWWWWWW

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGM YOUR LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I KNOW WHO HAS SEEN IT AS WELL. OMGOMGOMGOGM ITS MY FAV ANIME EVERRRRRRR. I JUST LOVE DOROTHY AND SNOWWWWWWWW

Its been a LONG time since I've watched it (not sure if i finished it) but i think i used to like Alviss & Dorothy.

Ghibli films,
Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood/original),
Madoka Magika,
Clannad,
Kaleido Star,
Cowboy Beebop,
Samurai Champloo,
Neon Genesis Evangelion,

Really the list is endless. There are loads of good ones out there.

Let's see...
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Highschool of the Dead
Started Fairy Tail, but never really got into it
In the middle of Lucky Star right now

Back