• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossng villager ideas, anyone?

I'd really kill to see armadillos, pangolins, tapirs, or lobsters as villagers

A smug cat, looking kind of like a white tiger (gray with darker gray stripes) and a cute face. Named Marco.

my apologies for being so vague quq
appearance-wise, he would be blue with black markings like the fairy wren I linked you to. (It's a picture)
He would probably have a smug smirk on his face, and most likely would have a lemon gingham shirt on.
is that okay??

image.jpg
I'm sorry it took so long T-T I have a busy life...
But beside that point, I finished your request. :)

I almost forgot that he wears a lemon gingham shirt, so I fixed that before I uploaded it.

Hope you like! ^^

how about a lazy cat villager with the colours of snorlax? the beige on the face, and his shirt can be the bear shirt but with snorlax colours? you know, blue with beige belly? :)

image.jpg

I drew him with a hanburger shirt because the one you suggested doesn't currently exist... plus I though it would emphasize his hungry personality. :3

Hope you like it! c:

What about a villager based on Nyan Cat? You know, just a regular grey cat with a poptart shirt~ Or maybe rainbow shirt, I don't know.. :'DD I'd just be very happy to see one! oWo

Well I got one...I already drew a picture of him...He's a smug bunny named Codex.
Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.52 AM #2.jpg
If the image is too small I'm sorry, the shirt is supposed to be a purple tye-dye but because I hand drew it, it turned into a strange looking custom design.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I got one...I already drew a picture of him...He's a smug bunny named Codex.
Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.52 AM #2.jpg
If the image is too small I'm sorry, the shirt is supposed to be a purple tye-dye but because I hand drew it, it turned into a strange looking custom design.

I will start these requests on Friday and Saturday:

Lolly looking cat
A bunny
A nyan cat-like villager

I need to figure out how I'm gonna do the nyan cat... maybe a rainbow tail? It'd be close enough.

I'm not an artist (actually really bad at creative things) so I wouldn't be able to show anybody my villager ideas. But I had a kind of cute thought about having a Guinea pig villager. He would be a smug and wear a tuxedo as his original clothing. Can't remember what they're called but there are some Guinea pigs who aren't smooth haired, they've got like little tufts of hair sticking out all over the place. That's the kind of fur I would imagine him to have. Not sure on a name for him

I apologize for the lack of progress in this thread. I had been inactive for about 2 months on here, so I didn't have time to get anything done.

I will start working on requests again. Any future requests should be made in my new thread here.

Current requests:
white tiger cat (CinnamonBuunn)
nyan cat (Renmei)
smug bunny (Ricker)
guinea pig (LinkToTheWorld)

Last edited:
Back