• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing- War Stories!

LilyACNL

stop????
Bells
Red Lily
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
wether it be, making a friend online, and disconnecting before you get their friend code, to accidentally dropping your 3ds and losing all your progress when you didn't save, I wanna know!

Back in 2010 my launch Wii decided to cook itself, corrupting its memory. All my backed up data was fine, but remember City Folk? IT was one of the few games that didn't allow you to copy data, so my 2 years of work- DOWN THE DRAIN!!!

There was a time I gathered all my items in my pocket before visiting a friend and wanted to just keep the items in my pocket for easy access and convenience, but when I got to my friend's town, not too long i disconnected and had an error and all the effort of gathering my items into my pocket didn't exist and returned back to town. This happens every so often so I always make sure I save before I go travelling to a new town(s). I also get corruptions sometime on my other games; so far it only happened once

I lost Lobo.... he snuck out because someone was sick. ;_; Nobody ever told me he was thinking of moving, and he never pinged. :( I really liked him....

I was being stupid with TTing and lost Stitches. That was my own fault, but I miss him, and let's just say there were many tears that night. :(

Back