• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing plushie!

This is how the Amazon one looks like and it doesn't look anything like that one. :(
View attachment 215454

Yeah, that's unfortunately a cheap fake one. :/ While I was looking for Animal Crossing keychains in
general, I found a offer of a original Sally keychain on eBay for 7$. If there are not any other offers
on Amazon, I guess eBay is a good place to look for. Or maybe looking for any online shops which
selling video game merchandise. That's what I do when I'm looking for something specific. Maybe
there are some shops which still selling those keychains?

This is how the Amazon one looks like and it doesn't look anything like that one. :(
View attachment 215454

Now that I compare the two keychains (the amazon one with the real merchandise picture) you can tell it's fake unfortunately due to there being no hair on Sally as well as the way the keychain part of the figure is. There's one on eBay that I found right now with the listing "Animal Crossing New Leaf Mascot Collection Part2 Key Chain SALLY Nintendo Game." If you don't get that one, I'd definitely keep my eyes on eBay, they always seem to give the best results. You can save the search results and get notifications whenever something new is listed. That's how I got my Mitzi plush, and a great deal on an NFC reader! :)

Back