Animal Crossing New Leaf

XxYoloSwagxX

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Mailbox
I remember getting AC for GameCube then DS then for the Wii. I just found out about the AC New leaf. I'm wondering, when do you guys think it will come out in America/Canada? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

I wish I only had found out about it right now... It's killing me to wait the last couple of years. I guess it just makes it more worth it/special that way when I actually get it. :) And Viriel, try not to hurt him XD He did no wrong!

I know, but it's freakin annoying, there're already 2 topics in front page with the word "release" in them, but no, let's create a new thread, for the lolz !
Search before creating a thread which already exist for god's sake...

Well, now he knows! Don't worry XxYoloSwagxX, we all <3 you and want to know the release date ourselves! (Boy, we do!)

I know, but it's freakin annoying, there're already 2 topics in front page with the word "release" in them, but no, let's create a new thread, for the lolz !

Maybe he/she's new user or fan?

Well technically he asked what we think the release date will be instead of asking for the release date. My guess is March-April.

I know, but it's freakin annoying, there're already 2 topics in front page with the word
"release" in them, but no, let's create a new thread, for the lolz !

Yeah please calm down. We don't wanna be mean and run people away ^_^

I've never really understood why people care if there are multiple boards of similar nature. I understand the whole "it's cluttered and it bugs me" thing, but if it's "bad" or against the rules, the mods can remove it. Just skip over those you don't want to read and read those you want :) People's feelings are more important than having a "pristine" board.

I kind of wish I was just finding out about New Leaf, too!! The wait is driving me INSANE! :D

Yeah please calm down. We don't wanna be mean and run people away ^_^

Thanks for the reply. Sorry i really don't know how to work the forum, but I will learn eventually. Thanks again!

Just remember, we were all new once. There's absolutely no need to be hostile towards new members for simple mistakes.

On the subject of all of these threads... We are not lock/close-happy. Threads don't always need to be locked just because they're similar or you already know the answer!

Last edited:
Back