• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Giveaways List

aikaterine

Bells
I just made an AC:NL tumblr and I've found a bunch of giveaways there, so I thought I'd make a list for you all. Some are giving away real life stuff, some are giving away AC:NL items and some are doing art.
Each of these are also decent AC related tumblrs to follow regardless of the giveaways.

site: tumblr
user: sugarpiecrossing
how to enter: Follow sugarpiecrossing on tumblr. Like and reblog the giveaway post. You can reblog as many times as you like.
what you win: a Nintendo 3DS XL with Animal Crossing: New Leaf
deadline: July 1st at 9pm EST
link

user: Sbinhem
how to enter: Follow Sbinhem on tumblr. Like and reblog the giveaway post. Send an ask up to five times for more entries.
what you win: 1st prize: a full scene with your character and up to four other characters
2nd prize: a full scene with your character and up to three other characters
3rd prize: a full scene with your character and up to two other characters
deadline: June 6th at 6pm PST
link

user: glitchcowboy
how to enter: Follow glitchcowboy on tumblr. Reblog the giveaway post.
what you win: A copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf
deadline: June 8th
link

user: sydneycrossing
how to enter: Follow sydneycrossing on tumblr. Reblog and like the giveaway post once each.
what you win: 30,000 bells in Animal Crossing: New Leaf OR an Animal Crossing themed charm from PRIMROSE’s charm shop. 3 winners will be chosen, and each winner will get to choose which prize they want! They only get one of the prizes!
deadline: June 8th
link

user: bidoofcrossing
how to enter: Follow bidoofcrossing on tumblr and reblog the giveaway post once.
what you win: A set of Japanese DLC
deadline: June 15th
link

user: magpiecrossing
how to enter: Follow magpiecrossing on tumblr. Reblog the giveaway post once.
what you win: a drawing of either your ac character OR a gijinka of any neighbor of your choosing
deadline: June 1st
link

Aaaand you probably all know about this one, but here it is anyway:
Lin and Ko's giveaway

Some more:
Torotix's tumblr giveaway, win ereader cards and AC bells

If you know of any others, post 'em.

Last edited:
These are cool contests. Thanks for sharing, but Idc any other contests except for TBT contests and LinandKo

Last edited:
my tumblr, silvercrossing is having a giveaway too. You can win some e reader cards and more.

i jsut entered the acnl bundle b/cos i can but thanks for this thread it was very useful ^^

This almost makes me want to start a blog. Can't imagine how many followers they are going to get from making these competitions :p

If you want giveaways follow me & like me!

Facebook:
facebook .com / shareuslikeus

Tumblr:
syfux . tumblr .com

Back