• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Mario Party!

oh my goodness! i remember this
definitely interested, I would follow but I dont really use twitter so I guess I'll just occasionally stalk it lol

love this idea and also think I remember you from AiC

i don't have twitter but i'm so interested in this. i love the creativity behind this game and i love mario party! glad to see that you'll be combining two of my favourite games to play with others.

i'm in the southern hemisphere so play times could be difficult, but i'd love to see this happen.

Hey guys,

I did a trial run with my friends and made a few final decisions. I'm almost ready, but for it to be perfect I need the following things, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the items or just let me catalog the items so I can finish the game and get it all set up.

I plan on making a Youtube video to show off the Mario Party Animal Crossing game, and am going to have it professionally edited with sound effects and music from the Mario Party series for full effect. In order for the video to be as good as possible, and also for the game in general to be as good as possible, I need a few things.

I have a co-host who will have a magic wand and transform into all the special characters for the character spaces.

KK Slider costume - The KK space (the star space), my co-host will hand out songs dressed as KK Slider to anyone who passes by the KK space. I know there is a dog nose item, and maybe there are other items to transform the player into KK? i don't know for sure but maybe you guys can let me know :)

I also need costumes for all the other character spaces (Redd, Resetti, Kappn, Tom Nook) so if you have any items that
would help with those costumes, please let me know :)!

I also need all the colorful spinner variations, mostly I need the one that goes from 1-10.

The 2 variations I have are the 1-7 one and the win or lose one.

I will post if there's anything else, but if anyone could contribute any of these items it would be a great help, and i'll make sure you guys are the first to play AC Mario Party when I start hosting to the public!

Thank you
-John

Back