• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Mario Party!

NessSuccess

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hi everyone!

A few years back I ran an Animal Crossing game night here called Animal Crossing Mario Party!
I’ve been gone since then but I’m back to host it again in my New Horizons town!!

This game will work better than ever in New Horizons compared to the limitations of the 3ds.

I will post more later but for now, please if you are interested and want to play,
Follow the official twitter account for updates! This is happening!

www.twitter.com/acmarioparty

Game will consist of traditional Mario party rules!
All the game spaces are here and are animal crossing themed!

Over 20 creative and fun mini games!

4-6 players!!!

Click twitter link for pictures!!

Please comment if interested, trying to host the first game this weekend.

Entry is 30,000 bells

First place wins 150,000 bells!

You only won’t get your money back if playing with 6 players and you get dead last!

ooo yay, i remember this! i look forward to playing this once its all set up! :D

Thanks guys! Please follow if you’re interested as although I will be coming her to post I’ll be more frequently posting on there when I’m opening my gates. My goal is to get this to be really big :) still in the early stages. I want to host a game this weekend

this looks awesome. followed the twitter :)

Thanks for the idea! I've been looking out for something like this! Following. Please tell us more!

A little info for anyone interested:

There will be over 20 playable mini games!

Example - musical chairs - The host plays an ocarina around a group of chairs. when the host stops playing, grab a seat! Play until 1 player left!

Also the dice block will work using the spinner item! Will place the spinner which randomly picks a number 1-10 in the middle of the board, players will use this to roll the dice! Will be posting a twitter post soon with a pic of the spinner and explanation :)!

Please let me know if you have any ideas for minigames, or any ideas at all to make this as fun and good as possible!

If you're looking for a minigame idea, perhaps a trivia minigame, where you ask random Animal Crossing / Mario Party trivia questions, and whoever gets the most questions right wins?

Back