• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing LEGO announced

my mom actually told me about this back in august when lego leakers were saying that animal crossing lego sets were rumoured to be released next year; i love that we have a sneak peek of what they’re going to look like and include now!

i’ve never really been interested in legos, so i don’t see me picking a set up, but the characters look absolutely adorable! i especially love lego fauna 🤎 and the lego fruit trees look so cute as well!

i’m excited to see what the actual sets will look like!

Depending on what the actual sets are and how they look, I may need to pick this up 🫣

The only other time a Lego set has tempted me was the Van Gogh one, I want the LOTR Rivendell one but I don’t feel like paying half a grand

Depending on what the actual sets are and how they look, I may need to pick this up 🫣

The only other time a Lego set has tempted me was the Van Gogh one, I want the LOTR Rivendell one but I don’t feel like paying half a grand
I literally couldnt care less about the animal crossing lego after reading there is VAN GOGH LEGO. EXCUSE ME

The figures look nice and all but I really want to see the buildings and Villager characters and see how they look before I decide if I like this new Lego theme or not. I want to know what the Lego build Houses will look like, if there are ways to customize them like you can in the game, and if the Villager looks accurate enough to be recognizable in brick form as some of the Mario characters don’t look very good in a blocky format.

Back