• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ~ Animal Crossing Items Giveaway! ~ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

OverRatedcx

spoopi
Bells
Isabelle
Ruby
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Mother's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.7% (367) +
Welcome to the:
Animal Crossing Items Giveaway!

*Please read the rules*

Hello! ^^
I've never hosted a giveaway before; I've wanted to for a long time because they look so fun :3 But I never had the bells for it. That was, until I realized I don't need to use bells for a giveaway, when I have so much dlc, hybrids, tools etc. that I don't actually need/use. So, without wasting anymore time, lets see what you could potentially win!

Prizes

-Complete 7/11 set, included with 24-hour-shop uniform and shopping cart!

-Complete sloppy set!

-5 million in game bells!

-10 million in game bells!

-30 hybrids of your choice! (You can come to my town and choose, as I have a certain amount of each)

-20 hybrids of your choice!

-10 hybrids of your choice!

-Furniture zodiac set!

-Bobble head zodiac set!

-Campus set!

-Gold tool set!

-Gorgeous set!

-Princess set!

-3 orderable sets of your choice!

Bureom
Tteok plate
Berliner
Turkey
Afternoon tea set x3
Coffee grinder
Rice cake
Songpyeon
Pumpkin pie
Coffee cup
New years noodles
Stewpot
Dango
Samgyetang
Box of chocolates
Chocolate cake x3

Barbecue bed
Buffet server x2
Soft-drink display x2
24-hour-shop model
Shopping cart x2
24-hour-shop counter
Sandwich display
Sloppy tv
Sloppy table
Steamed-bun case
Hydrangea bed
Hibiscus clock
Creepy crystal
Creepy bat stone
Fedora chair
Newsprint hat

Now that you know what's up for grabs, here is how you can win some of these awesome items!:

All you have to do is comment that you're entering, and include what your favorite item/set is in Animal Crossing! ^^

Rules
-Make sure you put your response in bold to show you have read the rules. If it's not in bold, I will not add you onto the list.
-You can only enter once.
-Please don't spam the thread.
-Once the winners have been Announced, I will pm you first to let you know. After that, I will keep the prize on hold for 48 hours. If I still get no reply after then, I will select another winner.
-Please don't sell your prizes after. :c I think it's a little disrespectful. If you're not happy with your prize, you can give it away to someone else who would need it.
-The giveaway will end on the 25th of May at 4pm GMT.

Goodluck! :]

Last edited:
I'd like to enter. My favourite set is the rococo set!

i would like to enter and my favorit set is the lovely set

Last edited:
I would like to enter! My fave set is the Green set/Ranch set, I can't pick between the two!

I'd love to enter. It's a tie between the Princess and Sloppy set ^^... or Alpine. They're all 3 so cute

Last edited:
I'd love to enter :)! My favourite set is definitely the mermaid set, I was obsessed with mermaids when I was little xD

I'd like to enter. My favourite item is the aurora screen

Last edited:
I would love to enter, thanks for hosting! My favourite set in AC:NL is the princess set.

Neat giveaway, I never win these things but I'll go ahead and enter. My favourite item is the birthday cake!

I would love to enter! My favorite item would have to be the Rice Cake! c:
Thanks for doing this and good luck to all!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! My favorite set is the weeding day set. :) Thanks for the giveaway!

Back