• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ~ Animal Crossing Items Giveaway! ~ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

I'd like to enter! My favorite set would probably have to be the princess set~

I'd love to enter! My favourite set is probably Gorgeous set, or the Rococo set (I like the chique look!)

I would like to enter. My favorite set would have to be the pav? set.

hello, i'd love to enter!! my favorite set has always been the sloppy set bc it's realistic af lol

I'd like to enter please! My favorite Animal Crossing set has to either be the sloppy set or the rococo set. uwu

I'd like to enter this giveaway! And by far my favorite set it the Ice Series furniture set!

hi! i'd like to enter. my favorite sets are the furniture zodiac set and the gorgeous set.

I'll enter, thank you so much for being this generous with the prizes! My favourite set is the princess set because of the refined elegance :3

I wold love to enter please. My favourite set is probably either the princess or alpine. Not sure though.

I would like to enter, and my favorite set is the bug set. Good luck everyone :)

As Of This Very Moment My Favorite Set Is The Princess Set. But Before I Loved The Modern Wood Set, The Lovely Set And The Minimalist Set. Though The Minimalist Set Is Still Loved By Me

I'd like to enter! And my favorite set is the Modern Set, but I do really like the Princess Set too!

Last edited:
Back