• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - E3 Fact Sheet

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Doesn't really give a lot of information but at least it discusses a few features of the game

14-49Akj2Y.png

After seeing the Treehouse gameplay, this looks a LOT more interesting. I'd love to see these town management and interior/exterior design features in a future regular AC game.

I have some more facts!

It releases October 2nd in EU
Jason Burrows will be buying duplicates of each card and the game and any amiibo associated with animal Crossing
Game UK price it online at 34.99 with FREE UK DELIVERY

I have some more facts!

Jason Burrows will be buying duplicates of each card and the game and any amiibo associated with animal Crossing
omg i have some facts too!!! no!!!! one!!!!! cares!!!!

Last edited:
I'm glad this game is coming, at first I was little on edge. But its something I'll diffidently enjoy ~

I'm glad this game is coming, at first I was little on edge. But its something I'll diffidently enjoy ~

Me too
At first it seemed a little empty but now more videos have come out it looks much better

I wish we could get more concrete information on how the game will be packaged in NA. Since nothing seems to lead to the game being a newDS exclusive, I hope the newDS bundle comes to NA, or at least have the game come with the amiibo adapter. Pretty sure we'll get more information sooner or later.

EDIT: NVM, just found a press statement clearly mentioning that the game will come with the amiibo adapter =P

Last edited:
I'm really excited about HHD, particularly since the additional footage has come out.

One thing that the press sheet doesn't clear up is whether we'll actually be able to design our own homes or not (which is being debated in the '9 mins of gameplay' thread). This press sheet creates the same confusion. "Design your own AC home!" the header says...then goes on to say, "Show off your style by designing homes for all of your favourite AC villagers."

I'm hoping we'll get to design our own places, but my sense is that it'll be villagers/NPCs-only. What do you-all think?

4 character in a room to hang out.
I'm gonna have my all-star line up in there.
(Bob, Jules, Bunnie, and Marina)
:cool:

I'm really excited about HHD, particularly since the additional footage has come out.

One thing that the press sheet doesn't clear up is whether we'll actually be able to design our own homes or not (which is being debated in the '9 mins of gameplay' thread). This press sheet creates the same confusion. "Design your own AC home!" the header says...then goes on to say, "Show off your style by designing homes for all of your favourite AC villagers."

I'm hoping we'll get to design our own places, but my sense is that it'll be villagers/NPCs-only. What do you-all think?

The translation from the 9 minutes of gameplay video is wrong. As for the header on the fact sheet, I'm not sure. Though right now, there really isn't anything indicating that you will be able to design your own home.

Back