• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Angelmarina's Cycling! [Moved In:Antonio] [In Boxes: Yuka] [Idle~]

Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't updated the list or have been cycling lately, I've have finals this week. I will start to cycle again when I'm free, I promise! :)

Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't updated the list or have been cycling lately, I've have finals this week. I will start to cycle again when I'm free, I promise! :)

When you're back, please just update that I'm looking for Poppy. c:

Lurking for Maelle and wait-

Is she in boxes yet?

No, I will write a post when she is, and I'll also put her name in the title of my thread that says she is moving.

Lurking for Fang, I think he's tier 2, and I'm willing to pay for him if you want. ^-^

He's tier 1, and I usually do auctions for tier 1 or tier 2 villagers but don't worry I will leave a link in here that will direct you to the auction.

The first post says Big Top is in town, can I lurk (or reserve if possible) for him?

I don't do reservations, it's in the first post because I cycle to fast and I don't like waiting for someone that is offline if they have someone reserved. Sorry. ^^; But I put you as lurking for him.

No longer lurking for any villagers :) I'm restarting my town in a couple days :p

No problem, thank you for lurking. If you want to lurk again once your town is restarted just post who you are looking for! :)

Just posting to say that I'm lurking for Leonardo (or any male tiger, really)! Apparently he's Tier 5, so I'm trying to prevent him from getting auto-voided if you ever stumble upon him c:

Lurking for Chief and Colton, if they aren't spoken for. :)
I know Chief will be sold or auctioned, but how much were you looking for him and were you looking for TBT or IG bells?

Can I pay TBT's for Chief?

He will be auctioned when he is in boxes, I will give the option of both bells and tbt in the auction. I will put a link up here in this thread that leads to his auction in it when he is in boxes.

Lurking for Chief and Colton, if they aren't spoken for. :)
I know Chief will be sold or auctioned, but how much were you looking for him and were you looking for TBT or IG bells?

I usually make it both, that way I can give options for people who may have less bells and more tbt and vice versa. Also, adding you to the lurking list now. :)

Last edited:
Back