An00bis' Textures

I've been trying to improv with CF's new palettes and Anicro, but its pretty tough.

Would you be able to make my avatar into a pattern? Or is that a little complex?

Khengi said:
Ok, if the design has too many colors, is it possible to make, like, a black and white version of it?
You dont understand, he just copys stuff- and pixilates it.

If you want him to do black/white, that would cost u like 50,000 bells, because that actually requires some creativity.

Well, i might be wrong, but w/e

Tell meif im right :D

Khengi said:
Ok, if the design has too many colors, is it possible to make, like, a black and white version of it?

If you want him to do black/white, that would cost u like 50,000 bells, because that actually requires some creativity.

Palad said:
[n,Nov 19 2008, 08:38:03 PM]
Khengi said:

Yeah, you're right; twice, actually >.>
Aight, I'll do vegeta. Also, my latest rips: P-Switch from SMW and Beanie from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's rather nice ^_^

An00bis said:
Paladin said:
Khengi said:

Yeah, you're right; twice, actually >.>
Aight, I'll do vegeta. Also, my latest rips: P-Switch from SMW and Beanie from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's rather nice ^_^
Lol sorry for the double post

Didnt u read my Sig?

When u quote me, change the ][ to i in my name.

Back