• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

An00bis' Textures

I've been trying to improv with CF's new palettes and Anicro, but its pretty tough.

Would you be able to make my avatar into a pattern? Or is that a little complex?

Khengi said:
Ok, if the design has too many colors, is it possible to make, like, a black and white version of it?
You dont understand, he just copys stuff- and pixilates it.

If you want him to do black/white, that would cost u like 50,000 bells, because that actually requires some creativity.

Well, i might be wrong, but w/e

Tell meif im right :D

Khengi said:
Ok, if the design has too many colors, is it possible to make, like, a black and white version of it?

If you want him to do black/white, that would cost u like 50,000 bells, because that actually requires some creativity.

Palad said:
[n,Nov 19 2008, 08:38:03 PM]
Khengi said:

Yeah, you're right; twice, actually >.>
Aight, I'll do vegeta. Also, my latest rips: P-Switch from SMW and Beanie from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's rather nice ^_^

An00bis said:
Paladin said:
Khengi said:

Yeah, you're right; twice, actually >.>
Aight, I'll do vegeta. Also, my latest rips: P-Switch from SMW and Beanie from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's rather nice ^_^
Lol sorry for the double post

Didnt u read my Sig?

When u quote me, change the ][ to i in my name.

Back