• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Amiibo shopping - [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kaede,

Can you take any newcomers? I'll add your FC and pop into the game - my FC is there in my profile. :)

Sure I will add you now!

Thanks again!

Happy to help! Take it easy!

May I please come over and see Isabell? My Fc is in my profile. thanks!

For sure! Adding now

I'd love to come see Isabelle if you're still taking visitors! No worries if I'm too late :)

There is indeed still time, adding now~!

Opening in just a minute
This will be the last group I can take for today, plus any stragglers who missed out earlier.
Head on over!

Last edited:
May I be added as well? I'm currently prioritizing Epona and would be willing to wait for whenever they get scanned. Thank you so much for this! : )'

I am on invisible mode as well and am lurking constantly~

Last edited:
May I be added as well? I'm currently prioritizing Epona and would be willing to wait for whenever they get scanned. Thank you so much for this! : )'

I am on invisible mode as well and am lurking constantly~

Unfortunatley I have to be wraping up soon, but Ill put your vote in for Epona, whichever amiibo that is (is it regular link?)

Thank you!

Sorry didnt mean to skip you! Open now come on in! :D

May I come ?

I think I have you added already, so head on over if you are, if not ill add you and reopen

Unfortunatley I have to be wraping up soon, but Ill put your vote in for Epona, whichever amiibo that is (is it regular link?)

Sorry didnt mean to skip you! Open now come on in! :D

I think I have you added already, so head on over if you are, if not ill add you and reopen

It's the Shiek amiibo. I am willing to wait if it's ever voted in. Thanks~

I waited with an open gate for a bit but no others came in.
Got to close now.
If I didnt get to you, I will get you next time!
Looks like Celeste may be the next one I do.
May be able to tomorrow morning, but if weekends are better I'll save for Friday or Saturday.
Unsure.
I'll leave the thread open and let you guys put any more requests you want in until then.

Take care guys and have a good day~

The monster Hunter amiibo in japan is compatible with the acnl amiibo function as well (whats up with the monster hunter and acnl dlc in both games? ill never know why they do it but I love that they do :3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! I vote Celeste :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! I vote Celeste :3

Edit: Super slow during the weekdays, I'll save this for weekends...
Since thread is bumped already, I'll run Celeste since a lot of people wanted her yesterday.
Poke me here, or on a PM if any of you want to visit :)

Last edited:
For sure!
I have a couple people here now, when they're out ill add and let you know when im open :)

Awesome, thank you~!

(btw, could I also make use of your Shampoodles? XD I've recently reset and am still stuck with the default hair, yuk)

Awesome, thank you~!

(btw, could I also make use of your Shampoodles? XD I've recently reset and am still stuck with the default hair, yuk)

Lol of course! No problem
Openin now
Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back