Not open for further replies.

Kaede

Invisible mode on
Bells
Feedback
100% (64) +
Heyo!
Sharing my amiibo shops!
Right now I pretty much have every amiibo that works in New Leaf so far.
Here's a pic for reference: http://imgur.com/jJ4pVir

I want to run through all of them at some point, but I dont really know which ones I should do.
So, which ones do you want?
Let me know in the comments what you'd like me to load up for the day, and come on in to shop!
I'll take a gauge on what is the most popular during the Pre-Open voting status, and pick the most popular one for the day.
One thing: I dont wanna run the same amiibo twice in a row.
So if your request didnt win out today, dont worry, just try again the next time!

I'll typically do this in the morning (Central Time)
I'll open thread for voting for 30 minutes or so, then open for visitors.
Feel free to roam around the town and visit Main Street for shopping while you're here.
Dont steal or shake trees or whatever, and just ask me if there's anything you want. I always have extras. :)

Have fun and see you soon!~

Below is a list of what has been run so far for reference:

Day 1 - Isabelle (Winter)
Day 2 - Celeste

Last edited:
Would Medli be possible? However I'm planning on buying stuff from my Wolf Link and I know there's a limited amount you can buy from, so is it possible to order from two RVs in one day? :)

Last edited:
Would Medli be possible? However I'm planning on buying stuff from my Wolf Link and I know there's a limited amount you can buy from, so is it possible to order from two RVs in one day? :)

That would be the Toon Link amiibo, and sure I can.
Let me have the thread sit a bit to collect other requests and see if anyone else wants her.
I loaded Medli yesterday, and she had: Rupee, wall Scroll, NES zelda wallpaper&floor, BotW Link Hair & Shirt (and maybe a few more IDR) I would like to also find out if the items in each shop rotate or if they are always the same, so I have no problem loading her two days in a row.
Although, I am not sure if you can order from more than one RV a day, but I'm sure we will find out soon.

Last edited:
That would be the Toon Link amiibo, and sure I can.
Let me have the thread sit a bit to collect other requests and see if anyone else wants her.
I loaded Medli yesterday, and she had: Rupee, wall Scroll, NES zelda wallpaper&floor, BotW Link Hair & Shirt (and maybe a few more IDR) I would like to also find out if the items in each shop rotate or if they are always the same, so I have no problem loading her two days in a row.
Although, I am not sure if you can order from more than one RV a day, but I'm sure we will find out soon.

Ah ok! I'll be going on soon so I'll test it! If not maybe another day I guess. I just need her for her shirt, the cuccoo, wallscroll, and the rupee. :)

Last edited:
Could I request Isabelle? I've been looking for her 3ds :)

Could I request Isabelle? I've been looking for her 3ds :)

noted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah ok! I'll be going on soon so I'll test it! If not maybe another day I guess. I just need her for her shirt, the cuccoo, wallscroll, and the rupee. :)

How soon do you have to leave?
I was thinking of giving the thread about an hour to chill
But if youre back later and Medli wins, you can send me a PM or somethin

I'd really like all the Splatoon stuff! The Callie and Marie outfits look really accurate surprisingly. Though Isabelle is a good idea due to the Wii U and N3DS definitely.

Can I request for Isabelle. I want to get her winter outfit and other items.

I'd really like all the Splatoon stuff! The Callie and Marie outfits look really accurate surprisingly. Though Isabelle is a good idea due to the Wii U and N3DS definitely.
Alright, so how about if there's no other support for either a Callie or a Marie, I'll put you down for Isabelle.
I'll be doing this again I'm sure, so if I don't do em today, I can run them another day.

May I vote for Isabelle

Ps do you have Lottie or The nooklings amiibo

Isabelle noted. I figured people would be needing her. I do have those amiibo also

Can I request for Isabelle. I want to get her winter outfit and other items.

Looks like Isabelle should be loaded today then. Ah, and thank you for reminding me, there is ONE amiibo I dont have, and thats the 2nd costume for Isabelle. I do have the first one, which is the Winter outfit. Question: Does anyone know how much different the shop is for the Summer outfit Isabelle?

Last edited:
noted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How soon do you have to leave?
I was thinking of giving the thread about an hour to chill
But if youre back later and Medli wins, you can send me a PM or somethin

Oh I'm not leaving don't worry :) I won't order from Wolf Link until I see who's up for today ;)

Oh I'm not leaving don't worry :) I won't order from Wolf Link until I see who's up for today ;)

Ah gotcha, you loaded a Wolf Link, and you are not sure if you can order from more than one amiibo van at a time--
Lets see. You may have just a 3 item cap for as many vans as you want, or there may be a limit on the number of vans you can see. I havent played with it enough to know.
But it looks like its going to be isabelle anyway. You are still welcome over if you need any of her items, but chances are you already got em if you arent askin for her :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I could visit Epona's RV you'd have my eternal thankfulness

Looks like it might be isabelle today, but Epona can happen on another day. You're still weclome to come shop if you want any of her items today :)

Ah gotcha, you loaded a Wolf Link, and you are not sure if you can order from more than one amiibo van at a time--
Lets see. You may have just a 3 item cap for as many vans as you want, or there may be a limit on the number of vans you can see. I havent played with it enough to know.
But it looks like its going to be isabelle anyway. You are still welcome over if you need any of her items, but chances are you already got em if you arent askin for her :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like it might be isabelle today, but Epona can happen on another day. You're still weclome to come shop if you want any of her items today :)

Well my town is new and Wisp still isn't here so no worries there! xD And I would love to come, especially to get the New 3DS and Wii U!

Last edited:
--Adding people who specifically asked for isabelle now, opening in 20 mins. If you havent requested her and still would like to visit, please let me know!

Not sure which amiibo is which, but any of the splatoon ones (looking for the hair + studio headphones item) or any of the zelda ones?

--Adding people who specifically asked for isabelle now, opening in 20 mins. If you havent requested her and still would like to visit, please let me know!

When the people who asked have gone, I would love to come!

this isn't request but a question what are the names of the amiibos on the top shelf in the link that you provided?

Can I ask how many tickets the Wii U is and how many the New 3DS is? Thank you! (This is to anyone who knows)

this isn't request but a question what are the names of the amiibos on the top shelf in the link that you provided?
In order:
Link, Zelda, Shiek, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Wolf Link, Villager, Callie, Inkling Girl, Inkling, Inkling Boy, Marie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I ask how many tickets the Wii U is and how many the New 3DS is? Thank you! (This is to anyone who knows)

3 MEOWs each
Pretty good deal for a minigame, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure which amiibo is which, but any of the splatoon ones (looking for the hair + studio headphones item) or any of the zelda ones?

I can run the splatoon amiibo another day. Sad I cant switch it up mid-day (although I'd be here all day long doing this lol)
I'll probably be running a callie or marie out of the splat series first tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back