• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Amiibo shopping - [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey dokey all ready I can head over whenever you have a spot~ im Boop from violet

I got the Wii U and then it DC'd oh noooooo :c

Do both Isabelle figures have the 3DS? :eek:

Would like to come over, assuming you're still online and the Isabelle you're currently using has the 3DS. Thank you so much for offering this service, as well!

As for the poll, personally, I'd love Lottie and Celeste, assuming you can get their new accessories. Same with Callie and Marie, since their cosplayers' RVs come with wigs, if I remember correctly.

Would like to come over, assuming you're still online and the Isabelle you're currently using has the 3DS. Thank you so much for offering this service, as well!

As for the poll, personally, I'd love Lottie and Celeste, assuming you can get their new accessories. Same with Callie and Marie, since their cosplayers' RVs come with wigs, if I remember correctly.

This Isabelle has the 3DS, yep!

geez :s saw your town, kept having errors connecting, next thing I know it's full

Last edited:
geez :s saw your town, kept having errors connecting, next thing I know it's full

Did you DC 4 times? I belive this is your connection that is slowing us all down.
We can wait until these guys are done and its just you and me, and maybe the connection will be more stable. :)

Ah this is really nice, may I come over if you're still open??

as for the poll i think celeste, kicks or k.k slider would be cool to see!

Did you DC 4 times? I belive this is your connection that is slowing us all down.
We can wait until these guys are done and its just you and me, and maybe the connection will be more stable. :)

I dont think it was me :s I saw you post about hte dc/connection issues before I tried to connect

Adding! Ill remember your votes for next time.~

Ah this is really nice, may I come over if you're still open??

as for the poll i think celeste, kicks or k.k slider would be cool to see!

Adding you as well. Looks like Celeste is in the lead for next time.

Also, it looks like it was a good thing i saved before kickin, cause that DC at the end was just total poop.
Perhaps that may be the end of the disconnections (i hope)
I only have 1 more hour or so to share isabelle before I have to leave for a bit.
Hopefully we can wrap up any other requests left here before I do.

Also, it looks like it was a good thing i saved before kickin, cause that DC at the end was just total poop.
I only have 1 more hour or so to share isabelle before I have to leave for a bit.

Hi Kaede,

Can you take any newcomers? I'll add your FC and pop into the game - my FC is there in my profile. :)

Thanks again, and thank goodness everything was saved. That was hectic xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back