• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Last edited:
So GameStp sent me an email saying my amiibos have been shipped, so I might be able to do the unboxing video tomorrwo! ^.^

I know I've been talking about this a lot, but it's now confirmed to be here on Wednesday.
NO MORE POSTS UNTIL IT GETS HERE SORRY TO ANYONE IT HAS BEEN ANNOYING.

Last edited:
Anyone going to try to order amiibo off of Amazon tomorrow? I would like to try, but I fear I am too slow to secure any of them.

Anyone going to try to order amiibo off of Amazon tomorrow? I would like to try, but I fear I am too slow to secure any of them.

there's a couple sites i mean to watch (I got Jiggly online already and I don't care enough about the others to go out for them on amiibo hell day) but I'm probably gonna forget or fall asleep. :T

Saw 7 Greninja and 12 ish Jigglypuff at my Kmart today! But its not for sale until tomorrow so I hid one Greninja in the Shoe section oops

Saw 7 Greninja and 12 ish Jigglypuff at my Kmart today! But its not for sale until tomorrow so I hid one Greninja in the Shoe section oops
If no one finds it, you're in for a shoe in of that Greninja amiibo.

Quoted from Urban Dictionary.
"shoe in
Also spelt 'shoo in'. The converse of 'shoo away'.
Originally referred to a racehorse which only required minimum urging to finish first.
Now relates to anything or anybody that is a foregone conclusion to win.
He is a shoe in for the new job."

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten an Amiibo yet. I really should. Not to use it much besides smash but more for "oh look at this cool figure of a Nintendo character I have" reason.

I'm looking at pictures of Robin and Lucina thinking it would make me feel better.

It's not making me feel better why did I think it would in the first place please send me help.

Here is some help for you PuffleKirby21.

The Amazon.com Pre-Order times.

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m - 2:30 p.m Pacific / 5:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m Eastern
Charizard: 2:30 p.m - 3:00 p.m Pacific / 5:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m Eastern
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m - 3:30 p.m Pacific / 6:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m Eastern
Lucina: 3:30 p.m - 4:00 p.m Pacific / 6:30 p.m - 7:00 p.m Eastern
Wario: 4:00 p.m - 4:30 p.m Pacific / 7:00 p.m - 7:30 p.m Eastern
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m - 5:00 p.m Pacific / 7:30 p.m - 8:00 p.m Eastern
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m Pacific / 8:00 p.m - 8:30 p.m Eastern
Robin: 5:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m Pacific / 8:30 p.m - 9:00 p.m Eastern
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m Pacific / 9:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m Eastern

EVEN more help. Here are links to the product pages for those two you would like.
I wish you the best of luck. I have had Robin and Lucina since April 22nd.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucina-Amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00V86BJV4/
http://www.amazon.com/Robin-amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00V86BRHU/

Last edited:
just got silver mario on the toys r us site, he's still there if any canadians are awake rn. lol

How is everyone coping with amiibogeddon day in America?

Flop said:
But no collection is perfect when they're not all in pristine condition. D:
I would rather have slightly damaged amiibo that try to survive amiibogeddon any day...

Last edited:
DFQrbFx.png

Just got the inkling kids. <3

Last edited:
Back