amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
no, basically i am reminding u that, yes, i do, and i do have an idea what i'm arguing about, i am 12.
oh ok, I know what you mean now...
But the fact here is, they ARE seemingly rare items and I had to jump that ship in order to get them...
That original ship was pretty much sinking because I knew I wasn't getting anywhere on it...

Last edited:
oh ok, I know what you mean now...
But the fact here is, they ARE seemingly rare items and I had to jump that ship in order to get them...
That original ship was pretty much sinking because I knew I wasn't getting anywhere on it...

the fact is nintendo themselves said no amiibo r rare!!!

DAMN... :*(

My Greninja amiibo and Ness amiibo arrived damaged then. :*(
Greninja has a very small chipping on the top left corner and Ness has a very small chipping on the top right corner.

I bl***dy hate ShopTo...

You see, this is what happens when you keep posting your damn list to spike your bell count!!
jcJgbDil.png

But yeah, Mur is right.
Time to start all over, pal.
:cool:

In other news, Meta restock is on deck.
http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/05/meta-knight-leaving-distrobution-centers-24-units-per-location/

Last edited:
Somehow there was a Shulk about 45 miles away from my house so I tried to hold in store for myself just to see if there actually is one and there actually is but now i'm debating if I actually want to drive almost 2 hours there and back to go get it or if it might be better just to buy from a friend of mine for $35 and save the trouble for myself and my car D: even if I do go, the package could be crap or the figure is messed up and i'm picky about that stuff

Somehow there was a Shulk about 45 miles away from my house so I tried to hold in store for myself just to see if there actually is one and there actually is but now i'm debating if I actually want to drive almost 2 hours there and back to go get it or if it might be better just to buy from a friend of mine for $35 and save the trouble for myself and my car D: even if I do go, the package could be crap or the figure is messed up and i'm picky about that stuff

if you actually have to think about this ur not in deep enough you can still save urself

if you actually have to think about this ur not in deep enough you can still save urself

i'm buying almost all of the wave 4's from my friend (except the commons like wario/pacman) so i can't be saved unfortunately, i joined the party too late however but i do have 2 of the 4 wave 3 exclusives and i will be buying all 3 exclusives for wave 4 D: if i go get this shulk then lucario will be the only exclusive smash bros amiibo that i don't have since i have no interest in smb at this time

So I ordered a Shulk from GameStop for the restock that came in May, and it was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago. The order status says that it should arrive in a day or so, but nope. Kinda pissed, tbh.

Last edited:
Godspeed you American amiibo lovers, you'll need all the luck you can get.

I'm keeping mine boxed up until I have em all.
I'm going to take a nice pic of the full boxed display then proceed to rip them open violently.

I actually had the chance to pre-order a Jigglypuff the first day they went up, but I passed because the official image for the Jigglypuff amiibo looks bad. I finally got around to watching an unboxing video of the Jigglypuff amiibo and it actually looks decent.
OH MAN! I MESSED UP!

I actually had the chance to pre-order a Jigglypuff the first day they went up, but I passed because the official image for the Jigglypuff amiibo looks bad. I finally got around to watching an unboxing video of the Jigglypuff amiibo and it actually looks decent.
OH MAN! I MESSED UP!

thats what u get for messin with the 'puff

My EB Games couldn't fulfil my Greninja preorder... hopefully the Kmart downstairs has a few.. EB is sht fml

Hey Jake. Things have not come in threes like you said they might... They actually came in fours... XD
I received two Jigglypuff amiibo in the mail today and I was only charged for one Jigglypuff amiibo.

One has a bit of chipping on the box again... HOWEVER... The second one is in pristine condition with no visible issues.

Back