amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Last edited:
So GameStp sent me an email saying my amiibos have been shipped, so I might be able to do the unboxing video tomorrwo! ^.^

I know I've been talking about this a lot, but it's now confirmed to be here on Wednesday.
NO MORE POSTS UNTIL IT GETS HERE SORRY TO ANYONE IT HAS BEEN ANNOYING.

Last edited:
Anyone going to try to order amiibo off of Amazon tomorrow? I would like to try, but I fear I am too slow to secure any of them.

Anyone going to try to order amiibo off of Amazon tomorrow? I would like to try, but I fear I am too slow to secure any of them.

there's a couple sites i mean to watch (I got Jiggly online already and I don't care enough about the others to go out for them on amiibo hell day) but I'm probably gonna forget or fall asleep. :T

Saw 7 Greninja and 12 ish Jigglypuff at my Kmart today! But its not for sale until tomorrow so I hid one Greninja in the Shoe section oops

Saw 7 Greninja and 12 ish Jigglypuff at my Kmart today! But its not for sale until tomorrow so I hid one Greninja in the Shoe section oops
If no one finds it, you're in for a shoe in of that Greninja amiibo.

Quoted from Urban Dictionary.
"shoe in
Also spelt 'shoo in'. The converse of 'shoo away'.
Originally referred to a racehorse which only required minimum urging to finish first.
Now relates to anything or anybody that is a foregone conclusion to win.
He is a shoe in for the new job."

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten an Amiibo yet. I really should. Not to use it much besides smash but more for "oh look at this cool figure of a Nintendo character I have" reason.

I'm looking at pictures of Robin and Lucina thinking it would make me feel better.

It's not making me feel better why did I think it would in the first place please send me help.

Here is some help for you PuffleKirby21.

The Amazon.com Pre-Order times.

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m - 2:30 p.m Pacific / 5:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m Eastern
Charizard: 2:30 p.m - 3:00 p.m Pacific / 5:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m Eastern
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m - 3:30 p.m Pacific / 6:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m Eastern
Lucina: 3:30 p.m - 4:00 p.m Pacific / 6:30 p.m - 7:00 p.m Eastern
Wario: 4:00 p.m - 4:30 p.m Pacific / 7:00 p.m - 7:30 p.m Eastern
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m - 5:00 p.m Pacific / 7:30 p.m - 8:00 p.m Eastern
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m Pacific / 8:00 p.m - 8:30 p.m Eastern
Robin: 5:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m Pacific / 8:30 p.m - 9:00 p.m Eastern
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m Pacific / 9:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m Eastern

EVEN more help. Here are links to the product pages for those two you would like.
I wish you the best of luck. I have had Robin and Lucina since April 22nd.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucina-Amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00V86BJV4/
http://www.amazon.com/Robin-amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00V86BRHU/

Last edited:
just got silver mario on the toys r us site, he's still there if any canadians are awake rn. lol

How is everyone coping with amiibogeddon day in America?

Flop said:
But no collection is perfect when they're not all in pristine condition. D:
I would rather have slightly damaged amiibo that try to survive amiibogeddon any day...

Last edited:
DFQrbFx.png

Just got the inkling kids. <3

Last edited:
Back