• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
For now I only have a Pikachu and a villager

But I preordered Sheik, Lucario and Took Link

The Yoshi I got is green and named it Lil' Shrek. Originally it was a Pink one named YoshYosh, but I then I thought up Lil' Shrek.

When the heck does the 2nd wave come out? It says 12/2014 everywhere, any day now? LOL
I don't think I want any in the 2nd wave. I have to wait until February for possibly Bowser and/or Shulk.

none. I plan on getting Dark pit, ness and toon link though

I have Mario, I'm getting Captain Falcon (on Monday, GAME have stocked them early but my Brother isn't home till Monday so...)
Otherwise I'm getting Pikachu and Donkey Kong as gifts from my Dad, also might buy Little Mac when it's around my Birthday.

My Brother has Villager, Samus, Yoshi and Luigi (Again, GAME stocked the second wave early) but he might be getting more, welp.

Last edited:
I got Pikachu & Peach

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's going to be a Ness and Dark Pit amiibo?

Secret Characters haven't been confirmed yet, but maybe <:C

Also scratch just Little Mac, I'll probably get Pit too.

I bet they won't do Dark Pit because there's normal Pit and as for Ness he isn't from a game that Nintendo thinks the west knows about too well until now. They treat the WiiU release like it's the first time we're hearing of Earthbound/Mother

Well I hope a Ness one comes out, It'd literally be my favorite one.

Unless they're planning on doing them all, I also wouldn't hold my breath for Dark Pit, since there's not-dark Pit! But Ness should happen, he's been in it since N64 for crap sake.

Unless they're planning on doing them all, I also wouldn't hold my breath for Dark Pit, since there's not-dark Pit! But Ness should happen, he's been in it since N64 for crap sake.

i agree, Ness does need to be represented if not just for that reason. They barely give him any attention and I'm not even a huge Ness or Mother fan.

I wish I felt like going out to see if the 2nd wave has hit here lol I kinda just don't care about this wave.

They're making it impossible to understand how to get a hold of them or where to find them.

A little. I was surprised the Rosalina one is Target exclusive and it sorta came outta no where, but none of the articles are really talking about that one. I should think she'll be popular.

In case you haven't tried this yet, Play-Asia is selling all of the amiibos out right now (except Marth. Sorry if you're trying to get him.) They're only $20 each. $20 from a company that probably gets their amiibos from Nintendo directly is better than $70 from someone from Illinois that might give you a fake amiibo.

They're not region locked either are they! How nice.

Hey do you know if the controllers are? I saw they had the white smash bros gamecube controller.

Never heard of a region locked controller, but Google it just to make sure.

No the controller is not region locked. If I can find it I'll post it later, but Kotaku had Smash Bros videos on a North American WiiU using the white & black one they literally bought of Play-Asia

Back