• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I saw the Ganondorf amiibo in a hastings, but I bought the mario maker amiibo instead. Was this a mistake?

I want the Kirby ones just cause they are cool, still need to get that NFC reader though heh.

need me one like this
bhwjfY9.jpg

ugh how do i get rid of those stupid images?!?!?

Attachments

• super-smash-bres-dat-boi-cette-garcon-nintendo-amiibo-meðŸ�¸irl-2465080.jpg
    super-smash-bres-dat-boi-cette-garcon-nintendo-amiibo-me�irl-2465080.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
  • dat_boi_amiibo_box_concept____by_freddysmashbear-da2tons.jpg
    dat_boi_amiibo_box_concept____by_freddysmashbear-da2tons.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I saw a boxed wii fit trainer amiibo for ?5 earlier in a charity shop... How times have changed!

If nothing else managed to brighten your day, then the upcoming restock of Palutena amiibo might do so for you.

The first edition of that amiibo had at least one of her hands bigger than it should, if I remember correctly. As I said earlier, Lucina amiibo is also being restocked.

New Amiibo are coming out, 8-bit Link, Ocarina of Time Link, Windwaker Link and Windwaker Zelda! Along with a Yoshi's Woolly World Poochy! Really excited and I'm hoping to get all of these!

I have a Link but I think I might want a Toon Link amiibo toooo. Is the new one looking to be better than the Super Smash bros one?

Also i wanna get the animal crossing amiibo and they were real cheap at one point like ?5 but idk if they're only going to go up in price as demand goes up due to them being actually useful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Link but I think I might want a Toon Link amiibo toooo. Is the new one looking to be better than the Super Smash bros one?

Also i wanna get the animal crossing amiibo and they were real cheap at one point like ?5 but idk if they're only going to go up in price as demand goes up due to them being actually useful.

The new Toon Link looks a lot better than the Smash version, in my opinion. No plastic supports in the new one, either!

And sadly you might've missed your chance for getting the animal crossing amiibo cheap, at least for a while. They were like ?2-?4 each, but as you said the New Leaf Update coming soon has made the price go up again.

Just when I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!! I was already out of the amiibo game, but these I gotta cop forsure. Maybe I'll pass on the 8-bit though because it looks a lot like that WON figure I keep seeing everywhere lol.

Meanwhile, we're yet to hear anything about when Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta amiibo will be released, but I also suspect it might be delayed to the next year.

I was about to post that! What happened to them? I was so surprised that they didn't mention them at E3 or the recent 3DS Direct... WHAT IF THEY ARE CANCELLED?!

I will legit cry if that happens because this is the only oppurtunity to get an official Bayonetta 2 figure :(

Last edited:
Back