• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I'm not entirely sure, since I pre-ordered the day they went up on Best Buy, but I believe Amazon has them listed as of last night, so you could try there?

I'm not entirely sure, since I pre-ordered the day they went up on Best Buy, but I believe Amazon has them listed as of last night, so you could try there?

Yea. If I'm ever at the mall or something and I see them I'm gonna ask to get them haha.

Preordered Callie and Marie off of Amazon.ca with Prime a week or so ago. Order shipped last night via UPS since they were worried about the possible upcoming Canada Post strike. Ok with with me as I was originally gonna get them Monday but thanks to UPS being so speedy I got them today!

By the way they look even more awesome in person. A couple of my favourite Amiibo of all time for sure!
image_22.jpeg

I love having Marie's solo on a loop, lol ;;

Sorry for the horrible quality (midnight lighting doesn't do me any favors) but:

Cm50oq8UIAArZUP.jpg

I thought that was kind of funny. The Squid seems to match the opposing set's Inkling Girl.

I have finally gotten around to purchase some of the 50% amiibo now that I have had chance to purchase them and that they are a bit lower in price. I wouldn't have paid ?49.99+ for the starter packs just to get these figures.

Here are the bargains that I have found today.

Skylanders Superchargers Starter Pack Wii U with Turbo Charge Donkey Kong x2
?14.99 each. (Was ?29.99 each) I saved ?10.00 in total with purchasing these.

Skylanders Superchargers Racing Starter Pack Wii with Hammer Slam Bowser x2
?14.99 each. (Was ?29.99 each) I saved ?10.00 in total with purchasing these.

Skylanders Superchargers Dark Edition with Dark Hammer Slam Bowser x1
?19.99 (Was ?64.99) I saved ?45.00 in total with purchasing this.

I saved ?65.00 in total with purchasing all of these bundles

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if any one knows if we be getting any restock of former amiibo's like Lady Palutena or Pit and wii fit trainer any time soon. Or is Ebay and Amazon the only place to buy them ?.. Cause I know so far Game Stop and BestBuy have Ike and Dark Pit restock just wondering if any of the old amiibo's will get restock as well.

Last edited:
They typically do, though I don't keep track of dates, sadly. At least they're not region locked. Any extra price listed on Amazon is typically to do with the cost of importing it. Unless you run into one that's still like $40 for whatever reason.

They typically do, though I don't keep track of dates, sadly. At least they're not region locked. Any extra price listed on Amazon is typically to do with the cost of importing it. Unless you run into one that's still like $40 for whatever reason.

that's good they are not for some reason yet everything else is :7

and yeah unless some place sell used amiibos or you have a well-sorted electronics chain near you internet is probably the way to go.

also idek if i posted but i got that kirby planet robobot amiibo before, the one you get if you buy that special edition with the game so yay 2 amiibos =D i want the waddle dee one though it's dang cute.

that's good they are not for some reason yet everything else is :7

and yeah unless some place sell used amiibos or you have a well-sorted electronics chain near you internet is probably the way to go.

also idek if i posted but i got that kirby planet robobot amiibo before, the one you get if you buy that special edition with the game so yay 2 amiibos =D i want the waddle dee one though it's dang cute.

Nice! Meta Knight is probably my favorite Kirby character, so I was really happy to see a new amiibo coming out (I don't have the Smash one yet, just the new Kirby line one). Maybe I'll try to find the Smash one this paycheck, who knows. I have a few essentials I need to buy before I get to thinking about that.

Looks like its gonna take some time for me to finish my amiibo collection hopefully I be able to finish by the end of this year hopefully. still need to get Dark Pit from Best buy and Ike from GameStop.

Also you guys think Nintendo will continue to make more amiibo's for the NX as well ?..

Last edited:
Who knows? They discontinued the cards, but the figures keep on coming.

I want to get the Waluigi and/or Boo amiibo when they are in stores, but that would most likely have to wait, as I'm limited on funds and am planning on saving up for an NX. Besides, I'm happy with the four I got anyway.

Looks like its gonna take some time for me to finish my amiibo collection hopefully I be able to finish by the end of this year hopefully. still need to get Dark Pit from Best buy and Ike from GameStop.

Also you guys think Nintendo will continue to make more amiibo's for the NX as well ?..

Well, the Wolf Link amiibo is going to work for Breath of the Wild, which will also be for the NX, so I'm going to assume the NX will have amiibo compatibility, at the very least. I don't see why they would discontinue amiibo in general,either, since they're still quite popular.

Ahh thank you :3

Btw, does someone know if they are still doing the AC Amiibo cards?

Not a clue, I was surprised when S4 dropped with very little fanfare. As it is we're trying to clearance out S1 and S2(?) at work.

My Callie and Marie amiibos arrived Friday, after a few days of being stuck in Wisconsin.

Just purchased 7 of the animal crossing amiibo for around ?23! Such a good deal - only missing Summer Isabelle now! If ayone is missing any animal crossing amiibo I'd suggest checking amazon!

Back