• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Couldn't hunt yesterday due to family conflicts but my awesome hunter friend offered to sell me some of what he found that he didn't already have shipped to him from preorders so i'll be adding Robin, Lucina, Greninja, Ness, Marth and Jigglypuff to my collection soon, all are being sold to me for msrp:) which leaves wario, charizard and pacman left from wave 4 ssb for me but i'm in no hurry to get those. Not sure if i'l get just the 3 pack or the 3 pack and girl/boy

amiibos.jpg

After a long battle at my near by TRU, Target and best buy, this is what my friends and I managed to obtain. Unfortunately, my friends did not survive the great Amiibo war. ;-; (JK)

I managed to obtain 3 pre-order greninja papers because I waited in line on the pre-order day, and I got 2 extras for waiting in line. Everyone that came early got a greninja. I gave my extra pre-order slips to people who came late! Everyone needs a greninja in their life! D:

The Fire Emblem characters and Ness Amiibos were really bad. We found out that the employees bought them all. There were absolutely zero Ness and Fire Embelm character. I felt bad for the people camping.

Last edited:
So while picking up Splatoon at Target, I of course looked at the amiibo section.
There was a Zelda... a Diddy Kong... maybe a Mario... and a ton of Peaches. Besides Mario and Peach, those seem like the most grab bag commons lol

Here's what I got from yesterday. Totally worth the 10 hour wait.
4lZOx6z.jpg

uo5GbG5.jpg

Aside from these, I have Ness, a second Lucina and 2 extra Robins en route via Fed Ex :3

Also have a second Shulk ordered but he still hasn't shipped.

Last edited:
New Chibi Robo game announced in Japan direct.

Along with Chibi Robo amiibo. The game better be localized, because I want to play it and I want a Chibi Robi amiibo.

New Chibi Robo game announced in Japan direct.

Along with Chibi Robo amiibo. The game better be localized, because I want to play it and I want a Chibi Robi amiibo.
I am going to do my best to preorder two of this game and amiibo bundle as Chibi-Robo is not too well known... I assume...

Lucked out and managed to get the Splatoon amiibo trio at Best Buy for myself and bf. Definitely lucky since I honestly wasn't sure if I'd be able to get it since I waited way too long to try and preorder it anywhere. My fault, considering I haven't been keeping a close eye on stuff like that. Super happy to have that squid though since, to my knowledge, that's the trio is the only way to get him. :3

I did see Pac Man, Charizard, Metal Mario, Lucina, and Wario as well, though the two other people besides me looking for amiibos snatched up all the Lucina, Pac Man, and Wario before I could get my hands on them. However, I was really only concerned with the trio, so no biggie.

One of friends mentioned that this one guy they saw at GameStop seriously said that he bought 15 Metal Marios... o_O So many damn scalpers for these amiibos... T.T Probably the guy I saw at Best Buy that had a WHOLE basket full of amiibos was probably one of those scalpers too...

Pre-ordered Ganondorf, Dark Pit, Palutena and Zero Suit for myself, even though I don't really like Zero Suit as a character, my amiibo's need some breasts and booty along with Palutena for the men in my collection.

I put off the Lucina thing though, not dying for one really but I'm really excited for June then, Lucas + Amiibo's, my dong is going off the limits.

Last edited:
You guys don't get "Wave" 5 till July in America (which is just Dark Pit and Palutena) while EU/Japan get Dark Pit, Palutena, Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus in June.

You guys get Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr and Olimar in September, while we get the latter 3 in July.

I am just going to buy Jigglypuff off of Amazon since I have a lot of Amazon gift cards

You guys don't get "Wave" 5 till July in America (which is just Dark Pit and Palutena) while EU/Japan get Dark Pit, Palutena, Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus in June.
Correction Hyogo. The EU is able to get Dark Pit, Palutena, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Yarn Yoshi Green, Yarn Yoshi Light-Blue and Yarn Yoshi Pink in June. XD

The EU will be getting Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario and Olimar in July.

Last edited:
Right yes, because I forgot color variations of the same Amiibo, stupid me :I

My Target still has like 20 Jigglypuff, they originally had 30. And they're getting another 10~ of bothJiggly and Greninja thus Thursday so I'll grab a Greninja after school :D

Uggh the one time I don't even bother checking my Wal-Mart actually got Wave 4. I saw the price card for Jiggly. *_* But only Pac Man and Silver Mario (quite a few of those) were left. They also moved them - yet again - but now they're locked in the case with the Nintendo systems. It's gettin real over here.

I have finally started collecting amiibo now, I can afford it now (just about) since I got a pay rise :p I'm starting off small though since I don't get paid for another two weeks and have gone for Link and Pikachu, once I get paid I'm gonna order some of the rarer ones off Amazon JP since they have most of them at a decent price. Link will be able to keep my Skull Kid figurine company and Pikachu can keep an eye on my Primal Groudon and Kyogre :p

Back