• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Amiibo figure items, RV card items, and more!

deleted

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (170) +
Hello!

Since I have a complete Animal Crossing amiibo figure collection and too many items in storage, I decided to start a TBT shop. If you don’t want to pay in TBT, don’t worry! See the bottom of this post.

Amiibo figure items are 5 TBT each.
I own all 16 of them. Here’s a catalog:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/iWyd5nSLOW

RV card items are 5 TBT each.
Here’s what I have:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/15BpVXOl2o

NPC pictures are also 5 TBT each.
Leif
Luna
Timmy
Mabel
Sable
Mr. Resetti
Booker

The following furniture and clothing cost 3 TBT each. If you buy five, then you’ll get a sixth item free.
Unless otherwise stated, I only have one of each “non-reorderable” item.

Gracie bench
Gracie umbrella
Gracie tank
princess cage
princess closet
princess bed
princess lamp
princess chest
princess dresser
princess sofa
princess chair (x2)
princess table
princess curio
princess clock
princess carpet
princess wall
Julian’s pic (x2)
aurora screen
Cancer table
Capricorn ornament
Sagittarius arrow
Aquarius urn
pink lace-up dress
butterfly dress
tartan-plaid outfit
cake tank dress
bridal veil
flashy hairpin
small silk hat

An alternative payment method is trading items from my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/5rbNCllw2x
One wishlist item = one of any item I’m selling

[IMPORTANT] If you give me any of the listed wet suits, you can have TWO FREE items from any list of things I’m selling! I’m trying to remodel my house and I need this item the most!

If you’re interested, fill out the order form below and like my post so I can see your response. Be sure to add my friend code before you submit it: 4227-7242-1631

Mayor name:
Town name:
3DS friend code:
Requested item(s):
Payment method:
Availability:

Please do not send TBT until we meet up. I prefer pickup over delivery. I will request payment before I drop your items.

If I do not respond for 24 hours, PM me and say that you want to buy something from this thread. If I don’t have space for PMs, VM me.

- Mayor Raven of Dogville/Vineyard

Last edited:
Mayor name: Bird
Town name: Ivywood
3DS friend code: In my sidebar
Requested item(s): Gracie wardrobe, Gracie Chair, Gracie wagon, Gracie Shelf, Gracie desk, Gracie lamp, Gracie Bed, Gracie carpet
Payment method: Tbt (I think it should be 21 tbt due to your buy five, get one free, but correct me if I'm wrong. I should have enough tbt)
Availability: I'm available for about for the next 3-5 hours, after that I'll be asleep

Mayor name: Bird
Town name: Ivywood
3DS friend code: In my sidebar
Requested item(s): Gracie wardrobe, Gracie Chair, Gracie wagon, Gracie Shelf, Gracie desk, Gracie lamp, Gracie Bed, Gracie carpet
Payment method: Tbt (I think it should be 21 tbt due to your buy five, get one free, but correct me if I'm wrong. I should have enough tbt)
Availability: I'm available for about for the next 3-5 hours, after that I'll be asleep

Hi there! Yes, your total is 21 TBT! Give me a few minutes to get your items together and add your friend code. I’ll let you know when my gates are open. Thanks for buying from me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open! Look for Dogville!

Last edited:
Mayor name: Bella
Town name: Rosewood
3DS friend code: In sidebar
Requested items: 2 hairbow wigs
Payment method: overall dress, 3 TBT
Availability: now until 4:30, 7 until 11 tonight EST

Mayor Name: Heidi
Town Name: Ereta
3DS FC is in sidebar~
Requested Items: Two Wall mounted TV's
Payment Method: Visit to Marty's RV if you have enough coupons, if you have more than one player I can allow several visits or I could help buy the items for you, but I do not time travel to expect it be done in a few days.
Availability: In about an hour or around this time on other days.

Thank you~this will be super helpful!

Mayor name: Bella
Town name: Rosewood
3DS friend code: In sidebar
Requested items: 2 hairbow wigs
Payment method: overall dress, 3 TBT
Availability: now until 4:30, 7 until 11 tonight EST

I’m sorry, I only have one hair bow wig. Could I have the overall dress for the one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Heidi
Town Name: Ereta
3DS FC is in sidebar~
Requested Items: Two Wall mounted TV's
Payment Method: Visit to Marty's RV if you have enough coupons, if you have more than one player I can allow several visits or I could help buy the items for you, but I do not time travel to expect it be done in a few days.
Availability: In about an hour or around this time on other days.

Thank you~this will be super helpful!

Sounds good! I will start collecting coupons. I have two towns, each with two side characters for a total of four characters. Would you mind if I ordered three items with each character? I love pompompurin!

I’m sorry, I only have one hair bow wig. Could I have the overall dress for the one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good! I will start collecting coupons. I have two towns, each with two side characters for a total of four characters. Would you mind if I ordered three items with each character? I love pompompurin!

Sure! But can i get the tiara hair instead of the second hairbow wig?

Ok! I added u! I sent the TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have SWORN that I had an overall dress. Imm sooooo sorry! Ill pay u with tbt! Keep the extra tbt im soo sorry!

Hiya, sorry I didn't see this til now~
That's absolutely fine! Just let me know the town names, so I'll know whose visiting.
I can do it tonight, but if you need time to get coupons, let me know. :)

Hiya, sorry I didn't see this til now~
That's absolutely fine! Just let me know the town names, so I'll know whose visiting.
I can do it tonight, but if you need time to get coupons, let me know. :)

Mayor Raven and Sia from Dogville

Mayor Raven and Brendon from Vineyard

I should have enough coupons by tonight. PM me when you?re available.

Last edited:
haii! c:

Mayor Name: Keely
Town Name: Konoko
3ds Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757
Requested Item(s): Basket Chair, Guitar Case, Natural Low Table, Quilted Tapestry, Dollhouse Dress, and Aurora Screen.
Payment Method: 26 tbt + paying in tbt
Availability: Right now till 10pm

haii! c:

Mayor Name: Keely
Town Name: Konoko
3ds Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757
Requested Item(s): Basket Chair, Guitar Case, Natural Low Table, Quilted Tapestry, Dollhouse Dress, and Aurora Screen.
Payment Method: 26 tbt + paying in tbt
Availability: Right now till 10pm

Oh no! I haven’t been checking this thread lately. Are you still interested in the items? If so, your total is 26 TBT. I apologize again. School starts up next week and I’ve been super busy with the driving test, getting school supplies, etc.

Last edited:
Oh no! I haven’t been checking this thread lately. Are you still interested in the items? If so, your total is 26 TBT. I apologize again. School starts up next week and I’ve been super busy with the driving test, getting school supplies, etc.

That's understandable, school for me will start at the end of August, but I am still interested for the items, but just let me know when you are available! c:

Mayor name: Joshua
Town name: Royalton
3DS friend code: You have it:D
Requested item(s): town-hall spring top, town-hall winter top, and driver's hat
Payment method: Trading toilet and whirlpool bath.
Availability: mostly anytime

- - - Post Merge - - -

I log off around 11pm and wake up around 8 or 9 however.

Back