• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo Cards Discussion + Checklist + Photos

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
So I just got a hold of some pics of real life Amiibo Cards, straight from the booth at E3, thanks to got2game.

There appears to be 5 cards on display, 4 of which are Amiibo. So I'm wondering if they've decided to out 4 cards in a booster pack instead of 3? That way a booster box could hold 25 packs and 1 complete set per box? That's what they did with ereader and millefeui cards so... Maybe xD

Anyway, I'd like help keeping this thread up to date with all known Amiibo cards, any pics and info :)

1. Isabelle (#001)
  2. Tom Nook (#002)
  3. DJ KK (#003)
  4. --
  5. --
  6. Resetti (#006)
  7. --
  8. --
  9. Digby (#009)
  10. --
  11. --
  12. --
  13. --
  14. --
  15. --
  16. Lyle (#016)
  17. Lottie (#017)
  18. --
  19. Fauna (#019)
  20. Curt (#020)
  21. --
  22. Leonardo (#022)
  23. --
  24. --
  25. --
  26. --
  27. Lopez (#027)
  28. --
  29. Rasher (#029)
  30. --
  31. --
  32. --
  33. Bill (#033)
  34. Kiki (#034)
  35. --
  36. --
  37. --
  38. Patty (#038)
  39. --
  40. --
  41. --
  42. --
  43. --
  44. --
  45. Octavian (#045)
  46. --
  47. --
  48. --
  49. --
  50. --
  51. --
  52. --
  53. --
  54. --
  55. --
  56. --
  57. --
  58. --
  59. --
  60. --
  61. --
  62. T-Bone (#062)
  63. Mint (#063)
  64. --
  65. --
  66. --
  67. --
  68. --
  69. --
  70. --
  71. --
  72. --
  73. --
  74. --
  75. --
  76. --
  77. --
  78. Roscoe (#078)
  79. --
  80. --
  81. --
  82. Goose (#082)
  83. --
  84. --
  85. --
  86. Chief (#086)
  87. Bunny (#087)
  88. --
  89. --
  90. --
  91. --
  92. --
  93. --
  94. Cyrano (#094)
  95. Peanut (#095)
  96. --
  97. --
  98. --
  99. Molly (#099)
  100. --

In the mean time, enjoy the pics:

umk9G5T.jpg

NUIrzMb.jpg

IaquPlj.jpg

I guess they're gonna be compatible with Festival too...
6mWuSAr.jpg

Fs6rbLC.png

Last edited:
Ahh thanks! We love you for the photos lol <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope the do like big Pokemon boxes with like 30 cards for ?15 or something. That way you wouldn't worry about getting 2 of the same characters :).

It's random as far as I know. Unfortunately. :|

NOO! Do you also know if they will be doing a booster pack thing (like a box) or if you can use the Amibo cards with ACF? (Animal crossing Festival).
Sorry I have a lot of questions I like to collect details lol.

Last edited:
NOO! Do you also know if they will be doing a booster pack thing (like a box) or if you can use the Amibo cards with ACF? (Animal crossing Festival).
Sorry I have a lot of questions I like to collect details lol.

A) I have no idea, sorry!
B) I'm pretty sure they are compatible in some way! AC:F uses them at least for mini-games in some way according to this page.

When did they ever sell a complete set for the e-reader cards?? As far as I know they were all totally random, no matter how many were in a box. The way they announced the Japanese ones "fun to collect and TRADE" sounds like it's the exact same thing, you'll have to trade them to get them all...

It's a nice first batch with Bunnie, Chief, Roscoe, Octavian, and Lopez!!

Bob better be in first batch!!!

I have a ton of images of the cards up here as well as the packaging: http://animalcrossingworld.com/2015...crossing-amiibo-cards-plus-packaging-details/

Oh man! You legend! How did I not know about this page xD Awesome ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

When did they ever sell a complete set for the e-reader cards?? As far as I know they were all totally random, no matter how many were in a box. The way they announced the Japanese ones "fun to collect and TRADE" sounds like it's the exact same thing, you'll have to trade them to get them all...

Since every booster box. The millefeui booster boxes even had two complete sets per box. 20 packs x 6 cards = 120 cards with only 60 different cards, each with only one duplicate.

They look awesome. I have a question though, can the cards be scanned on multiple games/devices?
In a sense, people could just share cards.

They look awesome. I have a question though, can the cards be scanned on multiple games/devices?
In a sense, people could just share cards.

Yes. The cards are just being read and no actual data is being saved onto them, so you can just use them on another game.

From this series I want Chief, Molly, Fauna and Tom Nook. Blind bags are the death of me because I have no friends who play AC, only Pok?mon and Smash :/
Maybe there could be a trading section here? It's only a few dollars (or less) to send a letter with the card internationally

Ahh thanks! We love you for the photos lol <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope the do like big Pokemon boxes with like 30 cards for ?15 or something. That way you wouldn't worry about getting 2 of the same characters :).

I'm hoping this too, though pokemon booster boxes are ?80 and you get loads of doubles haha xD (also get cards worth about ?80 too so you earn your money back).

- - - Post Merge - - -

From this series I want Chief, Molly, Fauna and Tom Nook. Blind bags are the death of me because I have no friends who play AC, only Pok?mon and Smash :/
Maybe there could be a trading section here? It's only a few dollars (or less) to send a letter with the card internationally

I'm sure we'll start trading/selling on here maybe? Or somehow.

I wonder if Carrie is part of series 1? I hope we see more new/returning villagers in this. Are the amiibo cards essential to meeting and selecting whose house to design? Or is it just a more immediate way to move in particular villagers that you want?

What is also interesting about those cards is that "Happy Home Designer" is neither on the front or the back of the card, which leads me to believe they could be compatible with future AC games.

I wonder if the series 1 villagers will be the only ones popping up in town, or all 330+ New Leaf villagers are in the game already. So many questions lol

Back