Amiibo card collection

On my dresser xd it's just a pile of plastic containers with cards in them o.o I have a lot extra since I cased all my 8 marshal cards.

In 3 separate stacks: series 1-4, Sanrio, and WA series

Last edited:
I keep them in the same shelf where I put my game collection.

Last edited:
I only have one pack from Christmas, so I keep them in the pack they came in and take them out once a day ^^

I have them in the Happy Home designer binder.
I bought 5 of them for each series and for other extra cards that I wanted to trade out.

I only have a small selection so I just keep them in the packet that the Sanrio cards came in, and they're currently sitting on my shelf next to my games.

I have a happy home binder (season 1). All of my cards are in there.
But there is currently a sale of season 2 binder.. so im gonna buy that one too :p

I've got my cards in the Series 1 binder (cause thats all I have). My Sanrio and amiibo Festival cards are in the back in the spare sleeves and the duplicates are in a pile.

I keep my main collection in a Liam Payne binder. <3

& my spares I keep in a small Ultra Pro album.

I keep mine in a binder that's kinda running out of room. I don't know what to do with my WA cards so they're just in a pile right now.

I have them all precariously balanced on top of my NFC reader which is sitting on my bedside cabinet. That way I can grab both of them at the same time if I'm wanting to scan anything in, if the cards don't topple over that is!

i kinda just have then kept in the packets because i only have a few owo

I keep my 18 WA cards in a pile, tied with a rubber band so they stay in their stack. I keep my 12 regular Amiibo cards in one of the packs I got them in.
Example of WA Cards:
Yww7YIJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back