• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Am I The Only One Who Loves Ruby The Bunny?

no, i love her as well <3 she can get a little bit annoying but she's still one of my favorites.

I love Ruby! She reminds me of my bunny since she has red eyes and white fur.

She was one of my starting villagers. She's definitely one of my favorite peppies. I loved her and still miss her from time to time <3

I think she is adorable. I had her in CF. At first her red eyes freaked me out but then she became one of my favorites. When i lost her to careless tting, i was kicking myself. I couldnt play for a week, i was so upset.

She is super adorable! I had her in Wild World. She scared me at first though because of her red eyes.

I don't love her but I don't hate her either. There are some eye melting villagers out there and she's not one of them.. ^^

I love her red eyes. She's in my town, she's a great villager. My boyfriend has rats with red eyes, they remind me of her.

She's pretty cute. I love her house in New Leaf.

Back