• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Am I missing something?

krookodilehunter

Mayor Emily of Flora
Bells
I can't seem to get the bigger floor plans when editing a house. I've already bought all of the play coin lessons, and I've built all of the town's facilities, but I still only have the basic (tiny) floor plans.

I don't know what to do and I am getting really frustrated. :mad:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same question was asked earlier today. You have to finish the home with the floorplans they give you then visit the villager the next day and ask to remake the home, then there will be larger rooms/additional rooms

You have to go back and rebuild a home to get the larger floor plans. Each time you go back (to the same house) you can get larger and larger floor plans. The largest house size you can get the first time is the small two room.

Same question was asked earlier today. You have to finish the home with the floorplans they give you then visit the villager the next day and ask to remake the home, then there will be larger rooms/additional rooms
I just tested that with one villager, and I still only got the same basic floor plans. Do I need to go back multiple times?

You have to go back and rebuild a home to get the larger floor plans. Each time you go back (to the same house) you can get larger and larger floor plans. The largest house size you can get the first time is the small two room.
So I have to go back to the same house multiple times in order to get bigger floor plans?

I just tested that with one villager, and I still only got the same basic floor plans. Do I need to go back multiple times?

So I have to go back to the same house multiple times in order to get bigger floor plans?

Did you unlock the floorplans with playcoins in the handbook? Are you selecting remodel or remake?

Did you unlock the floorplans with playcoins in the handbook? Are you selecting remodel or remake?
Yes, I've unlocked everything in the handbook, and the one I picked sent me back to the headquarters and I was able to choose a different location on the map and a different floor plan, but not any of the bigger ones I see in the handbook.

Yes, I've unlocked everything in the handbook, and the one I picked sent me back to the headquarters and I was able to choose a different location on the map and a different floor plan, but not any of the bigger ones I see in the handbook.

That seems odd, I'm not sure whats up. Mine always adds another room or story and makes the previous rooms a little bigger. Maybe someone else knows more about whats wrong.

Yes, you have to go back to the same house, and each time your floor plans will get bigger. I'm pretty sure whenever you go to rebuild the house it will ask you if you want to make the house bigger?

Last edited:
Back