• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Alright, have you seen this dream town?

MewFromSkyeim

Mew got dat pokerface ._.
Bells
IT'S THE SUPER GLITCHED TOWN EVERYONE GOES MAD ABOUT....
3000-0845-9227 is the dream code *P*
Go there, it's super weird... :p
Go there... Go there...
I wanna know your opinion 'coz I'm a nosy little person.

the one with the projects in the water and such?

eh, it was boring and nothing special to me honestly; too fussed about for me to care much xD

I was bored with it too. It was cool to see and wonder how everything got where it was, but after a short time, I stopped caring. Heh. I prefer visiting really well-designed towns that I can explore without expecting what's around the corner.

I was bored with it too. It was cool to see and wonder how everything got where it was, but after a short time, I stopped caring. Heh. I prefer visiting really well-designed towns that I can explore without expecting what's around the corner.

Dream This lol :
4800-2823-1098

I liked walking on the train tracks in that town, but that's really the most interesting thing in the town.

Back