White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (199) +
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to purchase an Alolan Sandshrew for my Let's Go Eevee game! Looking to pay with TBT. Any stats are fine! Would prefer a lower level though so I can raise it.

Thanks!

I might be able to help you out. I’ll take a look at my game when I get home later in an hourish if that’s ok?

So unfortunately I don’t have anything super low level. In Let’s Go I have a level 27. In Pokémon Go which I can transfer to Let’s Go I have a level 20. Due to the restrictions of Let’s Go I can’t really get anything lower since you can’t breed.

Let me know if you are still interested in one of the two Pokémon I mentioned I have above.

So unfortunately I don’t have anything super low level. In Let’s Go I have a level 27. In Pokémon Go which I can transfer to Let’s Go I have a level 20. Due to the restrictions of Let’s Go I can’t really get anything lower since you can’t breed.

Let me know if you are still interested in one of the two Pokémon I mentioned I have above.
27 is perfectly low in my books! I just didn't want a level 50+ lol. How much would you like for it?

27 is perfectly low in my books! I just didn't want a level 50+ lol. How much would you like for it?

Ok cool! Honestly doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t really need payment but a small tip is always appreciated. :)

Let me know when you’d like to trade you can just send me any Pokémon that you don’t want in return.

Ok cool! Honestly doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t really need payment but a small tip is always appreciated. :)

Let me know when you’d like to trade you can just send me any Pokémon that you don’t want in return.
I'll definitely tip! You're doing me a favour and I appreciate it! I'm available now if you are!

I'll definitely tip! You're doing me a favour and I appreciate it! I'm available now if you are!

Sure I’ll head on now and see if I remember how to trade in this game again haha.
Post automatically merged:

Link code will be Eevee, Eevee, Caterpie

Sure I’ll head on now and see if I remember how to trade in this game again haha.
Post automatically merged:

Link code will be Eevee, Eevee, Caterpie
Got it! Thank you again!

Back