• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Aloha! From not-hawaii

Sushes

Gender Confused Mayor
Bells
Hi everyone!! I've been luring around the forums for the past two weeks before I finally decided to join :). Animal crossing has pretty much eaten my life since I've bought it in June (how has it been 3 months already, oh man.) My town is currently infested with bunnies.

I mostly lurk, draw, and spend an unhealthy amount of time playing video games with time I do not have :D nice to meet you all!

AC Avatar_lrg.jpg
^ that is my derpy mayor going pokapoka on everyone

That's an excellent question! I haven't done forums for quite awhile and I kind of forgot how to forum so to speak. D:. One of my best friends joined recently and I just want to join the fun too!

Thanks everyone! (you guys are online so late, or I am just growing old sighhh)

That's an excellent question! I haven't done forums for quite awhile and I kind of forgot how to forum so to speak. D:. One of my best friends joined recently and I just want to join the fun too!
Haha I see. Well I hope you enjoy it here!

Back