• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop All You Can Carry Hybrids

Gregor

Mayor of Tazmily
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (34) +
61ayCIOZ3LL._AC_SX466_.jpg
Hacinth-San-Diego-Mix-Blue-pink_x2000_crop_center.jpg
414HXaoA3eL._SY256_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
67438.jpg
22d01c031c9a53685d0663416c87e0a1.jpg

Hey everyone!

After visiting nearly 2,300 Nook Mile Islands and cycling through numerous popular villagers in and out of my island during the process I finally found Raymond at my campsite of all places!

However, doing all this grinding with TT was not without its consequences.

Back when there were hybrids islands, I always made it a point to fill my inventory up to the brim with every hybrid I could before heading back to my island.
This on top of the high volume of rainy days I experienced during my Raymond grind has completely filled my town with hybrids.

So many hybrids that I cannot even count them all, and I can't even place any furniture on my island.

Thus, I am selling the opportunity to stop by my island and take as many as you can carry!
(With some exceptions)

The list of Hybrids that you will be allowed to take are as follows:

• Blue Windflowers
  • Pink Windflowers
  • Purple Windflowers
  • Blue Hyacinths
  • Orange Hyacinths
  • Blue Pansies
  • Black Roses
  • Purple Roses
  • Pink Roses (Limited Quantity)
  • Pink Tulips (Limited Quantity)
  • Black Tulips
  • Pink Cosmos (Limited Quantity)
  • Orange Cosmos (Limited Quantity)

Please refrain from taking any hybrids that are only accessible via ladder.

I will be selling each trip for either 4 NMT or 400k IGB.

This comes out to about 10,000 bells per hybrid if you take 39.
(If you would like to use something else as payment, such as TBT, gold ore, or star fragments, please post what you'd like to pay with and I'll happily consider it. 😄 )

I will not be making trips to your island for drop offs.

We will have to best friend each other, and then you can come by and dig up whatever hybrids you desire.

The hybrids are scattered all over the island, but most of them are in large clumps based on the type of flower.
Feel free to message me if you need help finding a certain kind of hybrid during your trip!

I'll only be doing one person at a time to monitor my visitors and prevent Dodo Airlines cutscenes from spamming each customer.
As such, it might take me a while to get back to you; my apologies!

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Last edited:
Happy to see so many people interested! This is my first time trying this. Apologies if it takes me a bit of time to get back to you!

I'll be taking a little break if no one else is interested in the next few minutes, but feel free to post here if you're interested either way!

hi there i’m interested ! also if you’re interested I have some regular cosmos I can’t bring to your island 😌

I’d like to come by after your break :) I have like 11 grown trees in my inventory that I somehow need to place around on my island lol
I’ll pay 5 nmt and I most likely will only take about 15 hybrids or so!

I’d like to come by after your break :) I have like 11 grown trees in my inventory that I somehow need to place around on my island lol
I’ll pay 5 nmt and I most likely will only take about 15 hybrids or so!
I'll take the break once I help anyone else interested, including yourself :)

I'll send you a message once I'm ready for ya!

Feel free to take as many as you want :D

I'm interested in coming! Would like to make 2 trips for a stack of NMTs ^^ Anytime works for me !

Back