• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop All You Can Carry Hybrids for 2 NMT or 1 TBT!

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Other

Gregor

Mayor of Tazmily
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello all!

My town has become overrun with hybrids.

I used to do a lot of mystery island hopping back when hybrid islands were a thing, and I'd always clear out the hybrids when I got them.

After enough rainy days over time, my town has become outright overrun with hybrid flowers.

Rather than sell them all to the Nooklings, I figured I'd let anyone interested come by and dig up as much as they can carry (up to 39!) for just 2 NMT or 1 TBT!

The list of Hybrids that you will be allowed to take are as follows:

Massive Quantity:

• Blue Windflowers
  • Pink Windflowers
  • Blue Hyacinths
  • Orange Hyacinths
  • Blue Pansies
  • Black Roses
Low Quantity:
  • Purple Windflowers
  • Pink Roses
  • Pink Tulips
  • Black Tulips
  • Pink Cosmos
  • Orange Cosmos
  • Purple Roses
Please refrain from taking any flowers that aren't listed here!
You can take them from anywhere on my island.
I'll try to keep the list updated, but I might run out of certain hybrids (specifically, the ones listed as low quantity).

Note: I will not be making trips to your island for drop offs.

We will have to best friend each other, and then you can come by and dig up whatever hybrids you want from the list.

The hybrids are scattered all over the island, but most of them are in large clumps based on the type of flower.
Feel free to message me if you need help finding a certain kind of hybrid during your trip!

I'll only be doing one person at a time to monitor my visitors and prevent Dodo Airlines cutscenes from spamming each customer.
As such, it might take me a few minutes to get back to you.

If you would like to get some of my hybrids but don't have the aforementioned payment methods, feel free to post what you'd like to pay. I'm not picky! 😄

Thanks a bunch for taking a look!

Last edited:
Will you take 60,000 bells? Would love some hybrids for my new island :)
I'd like to keep the price about the same as my NMT / TBT price, but I'm pretty rusty on the conversion rates.
Seeing as you're my first customer, that's fine with me!

I'm not sure conversion rate either on that lol but I'm available now :) let me add you

Hiya! I'd like to trade 2 nmt for primarily orange flowers, with some blue and purple. Would you happen to have any extra yellow/red flowers you don't need? My towns name is Port Leo so I'm trying to make it a very sunny theme.

Hiya! I'd like to trade 2 nmt for primarily orange flowers, with some blue and purple. Would you happen to have any extra yellow/red flowers you don't need? My towns name is Port Leo so I'm trying to make it a very sunny theme.
I've cleared out most of the non-hybrid flowers on my island, so red and yellow flowers aren't very abundant, but if there are any floating around, feel free to take them!
I certainly have a ton of orange, blue, and purple flowers for you to take, however.

I'll be hopping off in a couple hours, but if anyone else is interested, feel free to post here or send me a message!

hi can i come over i will pay you 2 tickets
Post automatically merged:

hello can i come i will pay tickets

Back