Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

ah, sorry! I was off with counting. Does 750 TBT sound good? :)

okay, that's fine if you don't mind waiting a bit? someone actually just bought some hk and my melody clothes right before you so I need to reorder those, but I have the rest ready~

okay, that's fine if you don't mind waiting a bit? someone actually just bought some hk and my melody clothes right before you so I need to reorder those, but I have the rest ready~

Sure, I don't mind. :) I can trade in an hour for what you have right now, if that's ok with you.

Sure, I don't mind. :) I can trade in an hour for what you have right now, if that's ok with you.

I'll be ready with everything in a few minutes actually. so whenever you're ready. do you want pick up or drop off? I have the sanrio stuff laid out on the beach if you prefer pick up

Last edited:
I'll be ready with everything in a few minutes actually. so whenever you're ready. do you want pick up or drop off? I have the sanrio stuff laid out on the beach if you prefer pick up

Drop off would be preferred, ;-;

Either of those is ok! :) just PM/VM me when it's a good time for you~ thanks a lot!

Town name- Farmland
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Items- suspenders shirt
Round cloth table
hello kitty planter
hello kitty floor
hanger rack
bread basket
bread making set
changing room
cinnamonroll tray
cupcake
flower display case
wooden duck boards ( would like 4, if you have that many)
TOTAL- Would 150 tbt be ok?

Town name- Farmland
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Items- suspenders shirt
Round cloth table
hello kitty planter
hello kitty floor
hanger rack
bread basket
bread making set
changing room
cinnamonroll tray
cupcake
flower display case
wooden duck boards ( would like 4, if you have that many)
TOTAL- Would 150 tbt be ok?

hi! yes, that's fine. I can deliver tomorrow night if that's okay

Tomorrow nights good, but I do have a work party to go to. I should be back around 8:00pm mountain time.

that's okay. I will be up pretty late, so whenever your home and ready is fine. take your time ^^

town name: Skyworld
fc: Sidebar
rv(s): Sandy
total: 5 tbt

Your signature is really nice :)

Back