• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

All UK prices for game/cards/bundles

I wonder what the prices are going to be in North America ? If it is the same price that would be $10.12 Canadian for 3 cards; but if they are priced the same as japan (300 yen for 3) it would only be $3.17. but knowing how the prices work it will most likely be around 7$ for 3 but that is just my guess.

Remember that they're going to be sold in packs of 6 cards here, not three, so that throws it off a bit.

Ah, I see now thanks. I have been shopping with GAME a while but my reward card never links up online so I never get points. I don't mind, since I buy games from a variety of places now - wherever is cheapest.

ShopTo gave me ?1.60 of reward points but I didn't buy that much stuff. Two Yarn Yoshi amiibo, The Wonderful 101 and Lucina amiibo too if I remember correctly. But that was all~

Also I think that question was aimed at Jason because he has like 95 amiibo, and I too wonder where all that money comes from haha.

Ah, I see now thanks. I have been shopping with GAME a while but my reward card never links up online so I never get points. I don't mind, since I buy games from a variety of places now - wherever is cheapest.

ShopTo gave me ?1.60 of reward points but I didn't buy that much stuff. Two Yarn Yoshi amiibo, The Wonderful 101 and Lucina amiibo too if I remember correctly. But that was all~

Also I think that question was aimed at Jason because he has like 95 amiibo, and I too wonder where all that money comes from haha.

Oh snap! That is a lot! :O But good on him, he probs has a good job! ^^

And I just linked my game account tonight to the website! Just to use this ?2, heh. :)

Thanks for posting these, tbh this is not worth the price imo. I can afford to get packs, but I don't feel it's good value.

These prices are really dissapointing.
Like basically ?5 for a pack of 3 cards? (╬ ? ‸ ?).

Does anyone know if Nintendo UK's Price will likely to be cheaper or not? ໒( •́ ∧ •̀ )७

These prices are really dissapointing.
Like basically ?5 for a pack of 3 cards? (╬ ? ‸ ?).

Does anyone know if Nintendo UK's Price will likely to be cheaper or not? ໒( •́ ∧ •̀ )७
If it is cheaper, I will definitely switch over my preorders to Nintendo UK. :) But they are just SO slow at unveiling preorder items on their store...

I fear that if that is the case where NUK have it slightly cheaper then they will sell out super fast. :c
Of course they don't even get that much stock so they would still sell our rather quickly at ?5 imo.

I could buy more than three packs of the amiibo Cards. I could effectively purchase up to five of the bundles which would be 15 packs.
But I think I might stick with three packs and 27 amiibo Cards for now.

Nintendo UK have updated!

Single pack of 3 cards for ?3.49.
Happy Home Designer game and 3DS kit for ?34.99.
Happy Home Designer game and NFC reader and 3DS kit for ?39.99.
Console bundles too.

I'll update OP when I can! Great to see that card price, hopefully other retailers will follow! I ordered the NFC bundle and 4 packs of cards. I'll cancel GAME and ShopTo. :)

?3.49 is a bit more reasonable for a pack, I might consider collecting just my favourites, going for all 100 would be around ?350 (probably more because of duplicates and depending on where you purchase them from)

I'm just about to order my bundle from Nintendo Uk however does anyone know if we will get it on the release date, as advertised elsewhere?

I'm just about to order my bundle from Nintendo Uk however does anyone know if we will get it on the release date, as advertised elsewhere?

Yes, we should get them on 2nd October. Nintendo Store UK is generally very good with release dates and I preordered the Majora's Mask 3D edition from them. They delivered it a day early which was very nice! I still waited until the next day to play it though because I was busy that evening lol.

Yes, we should get them on 2nd October. Nintendo Store UK is generally very good with release dates and I preordered the Majora's Mask 3D edition from them. They delivered it a day early which was very nice! I still waited until the next day to play it though because I was busy that evening lol.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear this as I went ahead and ordered. That 3DS XL bundle was to good to miss! :p

Last edited:
Rip off Great Britain. I can't believe the bundle is ?200 - it isn't even a new console!

I just put a pre-order in with GAME for the AC:HHD Limited Eddition XL today too agggh (」゜ロ゜)」 They already took a ?20 deposit too weep.. But I dun need all those extras anyway that come in the bundle xD

But ?3.49 definitely is a lot more reasonable, considering pre-ordering 3/4 packs from them hue. ( ?̀ᄇ? ́)ﻭ✧

I just pre ordered the New 3DS HHD bundle from the Nintendo UK Store. It was ?179 and it came with all sorts of extra bits. (I thought they may do that, so I was deliberately waiting for their pre orders) There's several different bundles if people like a certain cover plate and they all come with an extra charger which is handy.

It's not on there yet, but once the game is released it may be worth checking out rakuten.co.uk (used to be play.com). Just because I recently got a new 3ds alpha sapphire bundle for ?140 from there, whereas other retailers are selling it at ?170-?200.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + Amiibo Card + NFC Reader / Writer on amazon.co.uk has dropped to ?34.85 :)

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + Amiibo Card + NFC Reader / Writer on amazon.co.uk has dropped to ?34.85 :)
It is just a shame that they are the most expensive for the amiibo Cards.

But hey, I don't mind as I have 14 packs ordered at ?3.49 from Nintendo UK Store. ;)

Back