• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

‣ all things nice | WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG 641

Don't cri //pat pat

I've got an arthodontist appointment in a hour noo
I hate getting my braces tightened ;____;

I never needed braces, and everytiem I hear about them they sound so painful. Do they just protect your teeth or something?

Don't cri //pat pat

I've got an arthodontist appointment in a hour noo
I hate getting my braces tightened ;____;

Urrgh I hate that. Rn I have bands that are used to pull my teeth together and close gaps in my mouth but good news is that I get my braces off in November!

im dying i ripped a piece of skin off from my lip and now it hurts a Lot why am i like this

ow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Urrgh I hate that. Rn I have bands that are used to pull my teeth together and close gaps in my mouth but good news is that I get my braces off in November!

i cant wait until i get mine off but its another year and a half for me wooo

So guys I'd like your opinions. I'm thinking of doing a quiz later this week so I wanna know if you guys would like that? Please let me know!

Back