• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway All the chanting worked!! I GOT RAYMOND!! 50 NMT Giveaway (COMPLETE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who’s been kind during trades, and those who do giveaways like this one!! And TY to the people who bought just simple sketches from me for 1 mil bells that’s really sweet thank you!!

So thankful to @Nougat for getting Rosie for me ^_^ So happy to have her in my town so early in the game <3
Congrats on getting Raymond ^_^

congrats on getting Raymond! the community here is awesome and I’ve had a lot of great experiences <3

congrats! I’m so thankful to the people in the school community who have been extremely generous and who have traded with me to allow me to get so many of my favourite items and villagers!

Thankyou for everyone who has helped identify glitches and improved gameplay :)

Congrats! I'm thankful to everyone who has traded with me to fuel my obsession with hoarding recipes. :'D

Thankful for all the kindness this community has. :3 So happy when they let me visit their island. ^w^

I'm thankful there are so many people writing guides and answering questions!

This lovely community has been so great with trades and being generous. Also to OP congrats on getting your dreamy! ☺️

Congrats on your dreamie!! I'm really thankful for the community helping me figure out how to do things, haha - everyone is so helpful I can't name one person <3

I want to say thank you to the development team of the game! I know it wasn’t their intentions, but having this game release when it did has saved me entirely.

I'd like to thank the people on the belltree community discord for answering my questions about the games mechanics

Wowie! Everyone that I’ve traded with so far has been super nice so I’m very thankful for all of them /l:)

Congrats on getting Raymond! Everyone I’ve traded with on this forum has been super kind— it’s one of the reasons the AC community is one of my favorites.

Congrats for your Raymond! I had my Vivian yesterday and now hunt for Merengue, so I try to gather NMT. Thank you so much for your giveaway!

congrats on getting raymond !

what i love about tbt is how people always return to it and people are so willing to help everyone get their dreamies, needed furniture, etc. we all know we're working to the same goals 💓

Aaah, I'm so happy you managed to get him!! Congratulations!! 💖
I'm really grateful to my friends on Discord who have been using this site, and informed me about it yesterday, so I finally got the courage to make an account. Despite playing Animal Crossing since WW, I had no idea these forums existed? :0 Can't wait to get more involved with the community, it seems really welcoming and sweet! ^^
Thanks so much for the opportunity! ❤

I'm thankful to the two people who I first interacted with on here! I'm very new to the bell tree forums but they were so hospitable! I actually now secured three of my dreamies already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back