• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon All region starters

Frances-Simoun

A-a-e-r-u
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
In your experiences in breeding and compettitive battling, which are the best IV spread,ability and nature for each one? Don't bash one another just for having a different set up you perfer more!

Kanto:

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Johto:

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Hoenn:

Treecko

Torchic

Mudkip

Sinnoh:

Turtwig

Chimchar

Piplup

Unova:

Snivy

Tepig

Oshawott

Kalos:

Chespin

Fennekin

Froakie

You know how long it would take for me to do all of these pokemon for you? If no one has answered by tomorrow I will offer my advice, at work right now.

To shorten your list, these pokemon and thier evolutions have a hard time in competitive play: snivy, chikorita, fennekin, and turtwig. Either due to typing, ability, move pool, or stat spread these pokemon have it rough.

You know how long it would take for me to do all of these pokemon for you? If no one has answered by tomorrow I will offer my advice, at work right now.

To shorten your list, these pokemon and thier evolutions have a hard time in competitive play: snivy, chikorita, fennekin, and turtwig. Either due to typing, ability, move pool, or stat spread these pokemon have it rough.

Lol didnt think it be that hard just to hear advice. I've posted before in other forums to get a pokemons best compettitive way and they reply quick and argue xD but thanks

Venasaur @ megastone
Bold (for pyshock defense)
Thick Fat
HP and Def EVs. Speed filler.
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Hidden Power Fire/Ground

I prefer a tankier venasaur that can switch in and deal with various threats. Some like theirs more offensive or with synthesis, but I feel synthesis is not 100% reliable. I like HP ground but it sucks when dealing with flying (duh) and levitate users.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold
HP and Def EVs. Sdef filler.
Rain Dish
Rapid Spin
Dark Pulse
Scald
Protect/Toxic/Ice Beam

If you use blastoise it's to spin and annoy. Best in rain teams. Protect to stay for recovery rhen switch out or toxic to put a timer on most pokemon. Ice beam for coverage. Dark pulse is a must for ghosts. Scald for burn. I haven't messed with mega blastoise.

Back