• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying all done, got all my wishlist items :3

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

quinnie

skye stan
Bells
Arcade Tokens
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Feedback
100% (5) +
hello everyone!
i'm a newer user (account isn't new but only used it for new leaf trading in 2016). there are a handful of furniture items that I've been desperate for because they would complete certain rooms in my house, so i thought to log on here! i realized i have some TBT bells, which i have no use for, so i want to trade it all away!

edit: woohoo! thanks to these awesome users i got a TON of things on my wishlist <3 <3 ig I'll just add more things to the list till i run out of TBT

wishlist:
  • *mermaid rug* (DIY or item is ok!)
  • shell speaker
  • butterfly models (any!)
  • pink drink machine
  • white snack machine

like i said I'm new and i have no idea what TBT are worth / what market values are.
i would really appreciate if you could make an offer rather than me setting ridiculous prices!
i don't even mind if you lowball me a little i really have no use for my TBT haha

ok thank you <3

Last edited:
Hi! I have:

white office desk
black den chair
white cello
white violin
kotatsu

50 TBT for all of this sound good?

yes that sounds amazing! i'll put you on the Dodo code list lol thank you so much!

Hey there! I have the following butterfly models available if you are interested in any:

Monarch Butterfly Models (x5) - 15 TBT each
Agrias butterfly model - 20 TBT
Grand Queen Alexandra Birdwing Model - 15 TBT

I also have a Mermaid Wall Clock DIY that I would sell for 15 TBT.

Let me know if you would like any of them, thanks! :)

hi! can i do 65 for 1 of each butterfly and the DIY?

also would it be proper etiquette to put you both on the "allowed" list or should i queue you until FireNinja has come and gone? sorry if that's a silly question :p

hi! can i do 65 for 1 of each butterfly and the DIY?

also would it be proper etiquette to put you both on the "allowed" list or should i queue you until FireNinja has come and gone? sorry if that's a silly question :p

Sounds good to me! And feel free to PM me when you are ready for me to come over, so both FireNinja and I don't have to wait for the flying in / arriving screen. I'll be ready with your order. :)

Hey! Unfortunately i don’t have the diy for the mermaid chair, but I can craft you the two items if your fine with that? :)

yes please to both of you! thank you very much!
@ladyphantom i think i missed you and you're not still online, but i can do around the same time (or a few hours earlier) tomorrow!

@Frida644, i will reopen my gates and update the dodo code and allow it for you. how many TBT would you like for the two chairs?

yes please to both of you! thank you very much!
@ladyphantom i think i missed you and you're not still online, but i can do around the same time (or a few hours earlier) tomorrow!

@Frida644, i will reopen my gates and update the dodo code and allow it for you. how many TBT would you like for the two chairs?
Great! Since the pearls are very rare would 20 tbt okay? (10 tbt each?)

I can craft you mermaid rugs and I'd love tbt, I see you're offline so shoot me a PM when you're free again if you're interested ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back