• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying All DIY recipe cards I don’t have & unopened bottles — 100k+ bells each.

75k sounds great for the pan flute recipe, want me to send a dodo code? I also have a bamboo shoot lamp DIY if you're interested.

Yes! Would you do 150k for both of them? I've got a long-ass trade going on right now but is it alright if I shoot a dodo code after? I've got people coming in and out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a water pump recipe if you dont

Have it already but ty!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah! that sounds great! I could trade now, I have my gates open with a dodo code? If you're free to trade message me :)

I'll PM you when I'm ready! Might be a few, sorry.

Sure, but I'm currently having my gates open for two freebies. Then I'll head over. You also offered free oranges/pears on my other board. :p So we can do it all at once.

Sure, but I'm currently having my gates open for two freebies. Then I'll head over. You also offered free oranges/pears on my other board. :p So we can do it all at once.

That works!! Let me know when you're free and I'll shoot you a dodo code.

I have the recipes for:

Natural garden chair
Barrel
Wooden chair
Woodland wall
Large cardboard boxes
Tulip wreath
Garden wagon
Rocking horse
Iron garden table
Pond stone
Iron doorplate
Aroma pot
Music stand
Cutting board
Chocolate herringbone wall

If you need them or any, let me know how much in total you’re willing to pay :)

I have the recipes for:

Natural garden chair
Barrel
Wooden chair
Woodland wall
Large cardboard boxes
Tulip wreath
Garden wagon
Rocking horse
Iron garden table
Pond stone
Iron doorplate
Aroma pot
Music stand
Cutting board
Chocolate herringbone wall

If you need them or any, let me know how much in total you’re willing to pay :)

Just to double check, you have the recipe cards? :) If so, I would like to buy the wooden chair, woodland wall, large cardboard boxes, tulip wreath, garden wagon, iron garden table, pond stone, iron doorplate, aroma pot, music stand, cutting board, and chocolate herringbone wall! Would you do 750k bells for all of it?

Just to double check, you have the recipe cards? :) If so, I would like to buy the wooden chair, woodland wall, large cardboard boxes, tulip wreath, garden wagon, iron garden table, pond stone, iron doorplate, aroma pot, music stand, cutting board, and chocolate herringbone wall! Would you do 750k bells for all of it?

Yes they’re the cards :) And sure that sounds good! PM me the dodo code whenever you’re ready!

Back