• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling [ALL CARDS] Dreamie Duo Villager Adopts [CLOSED INDEFNITELY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Frequency :) Here is my form for an order coming soon!

Mayor name: K?vin
Villager request: Wolfgang
FC: 3755-1079-4597
Notes: The spot will be free on July 27th NZT (it is in a few days but I would rather let you know in advance), which is a Saturday. I will be available the whole day (9am-11pm NZT), so just let me know a time when you are available ;)

Thanks much!

Hi Frequency! I have not heard back from you about this, could you please confirm or reject? :)

will you be available in about two hours from now?

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I didn't see your message this time either. I will call off the villager adoption since our times haven't been compatible. I'm sorry to have wasted your time and thank you for your kindness.

Hello Frequency! I've ordered from here before, and I'd like to order again! Thank you so much for doing this, by the way!
Mayor Name: Luna
Villager: Zucker
Friend Code: in the sidebar!
Availability: pretty much any time after 8 AM EST

Last edited:
Mayor Name: William
Villager: Rodeo
Friend Code: 0662-2516-6092
Availability: Thursday until 1:30 pm cst, Friday-Sunday all day.

Hi, I'm interested in Punchy, but I'm not sure if he's finished his 16-villager cycle. I don't see him in Main Street at all anymore, is it okay for me to order?

VaL

:julian (i dont see him, he SHOULD be out of the cycle, i dont see him anywhere, ive had so many other villagers i did lose track.. what happens if he isnt? do you charge double for me not knowing?)

fc#in sig

CST 12p-4am (idk if youre ahead of me in time or not?) if you are ii can change my availability

Last edited:
Mayor name: Ducky
Villager request: Diva
FC: 5429 7898 8436
​Notes:
im available after 5pm today (friday), between 12pm and 1pm saturday, after 9pm sunday, between 12pm and 1pm monday, and all day on tuesday and wednesday

Mayor Name: Mabel
Villager: Zucker
Friend Code: 4167-5620-4981
Availability: UTC +2, today, tomorrow and sunday from 1pm untill 12am

Mayor name: Cooper
Villager request: Lolly
FC: 1607-8529-5029
Notes: I'll be available all night and all of tomorrow.

hi! sorry for the delay. are you available soon or later today to adopt her?

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I didn't see your message this time either. I will call off the villager adoption since our times haven't been compatible. I'm sorry to have wasted your time and thank you for your kindness.

it's ok! i'm sorry i was unable to help you :(

Mayor name: Ducky
Villager request: Diva
FC: 5429 7898 8436
​Notes:
im available after 5pm today (friday), between 12pm and 1pm saturday, after 9pm sunday, between 12pm and 1pm monday, and all day on tuesday and wednesday

i can have her ready for you today by 5, if that time still works for you :)

Hello everyone. I'm very sorry that I've gotten my orders so backed up. I am going to do whatever orders I can today, so if you're available, please let me know!

I'll list you here if you've ordered from me and I never got back to you. If you're not on this list, please let me know as I just missed over you (but I tried to make sure I've gotten everyone). If you're on this list and no longer need or want to be, please let me know as well.

Current Orders
GolguiAr: Wolfgang
zuckerfan: Marshal
MapleCake: Papi
RoseSilverpen: Zucker
2kimi2furious: Rodeo
Bloobloop: Punchy
vlr0316: Julian
Nele: Zucker
Reckoner: Puck

For those that asked about the villager cycle: If you're not sure and they happen to still be in the cycle when trying to get your villager for you, it's completely understandable to have this mistake and of course I will not charge you for this. Just order another time whenever you think the villager you want is available again.

Last edited:
Hey, I’ll reorder Rodeo later. A friend surprised me with Rolf. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries! Just let me know when you'd like him or someone else. :)
I apologize for the inconvenience as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

uhm, crud is it too late to change my order?

What's your order?

I was planning on getting Lolly, but I might have gotten her already.
In that case-
Mayor Name: Cooper
Villager: Puck
Friend Code: 1607-8529-5029
Availability: all of today
Sorry if i'm doing something wrong.

I was planning on getting Lolly, but I might have gotten her already.
In that case-
Mayor Name: Cooper
Villager: Puck
Friend Code: 1607-8529-5029
Availability: all of today
Sorry if i'm doing something wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong. I can get Puck ready for you :)

Hello everyone. I'm very sorry that I've gotten my orders so backed up. I am going to do whatever orders I can today, so if you're available, please let me know!

I'll list you here if you've ordered from me and I never got back to you. If you're not on this list, please let me know as I just missed over you (but I tried to make sure I've gotten everyone). If you're on this list and no longer need or want to be, please let me know as well.

Current Orders
GolguiAr: Wolfgang
zuckerfan: Marshal
MapleCake: Papi
RoseSilverpen: Zucker
2kimi2furious: Rodeo
Bloobloop: Punchy
vlr0316: Julian
Nele: Zucker

For those that asked about the villager cycle: If you're not sure and they happen to still be in the cycle when trying to get your villager for you, it's completely understandable to have this mistake and of course I will not charge you for this. Just order another time whenever you think the villager you want is available again.

I'm available right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back